New job.

h
you are very handsome
l0HlCY63GnajOLypy.gif

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I have no problem with people moving on and doing better then working at UPS. There are plenty of jobs that are much better.

Though when you come on here and act like a tool then a few months later tell us how you landed a 190k job with no experience. Yeah we are going to rag on you.
this person is clowning on everyone, and doing exactly what they intended lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Bailed after giving my 2 weeks. Nice office gig. Don't fall asleep or wake up dreading the going to work any more.

30 year driver who I'd spoken with before delivered to my office last Friday. Fist bumped me while I was outside on a smoke break, and congratulated me for heeding his advice and getting the friend out.

Make twice what I did as a driver.

You guys stay safe out there. Seriously.
Post pay stub.

Bob11B

Anyone else curious as to what job he landed? Not too many civilian jobs where you get free benefits...maybe a congressman? Senator?

Please enlighten us because I love my job but if I can make twice as much, count me in.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I decided to quit UPS on Friday. Over the weekend I found a job that pays triple. They also gave me a house, with a doctor inside, in case I get sick. They pay for BJs on my way to and from work as well. It’s awesome. I get two 19 year old girls to get me coffee and make sammiches too! They gave my kids unicorns as well. Anyways, stay safe guys.
You come on BC and every once and awhile you find the best response of the year and laugh your ass off for a good minute and realize that this job doesn't suck as bad as it did a minute before. Thanks @MyTripisCut.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I decided to quit UPS on Friday. Over the weekend I found a job that pays triple. They also gave me a house, with a doctor inside, in case I get sick. They pay for BJs on my way to and from work as well. It’s awesome. I get two 19 year old girls to get me coffee and make sammiches too! They gave my kids unicorns as well. Anyways, stay safe guys.
20181027_074138.jpg