New USPS stamp honoring muslims

trickpony1

I am told about and have seen the new USPS forever stamp honoring muslims. Apparently they think that by putting hearts and butterflies on it that we won't notice the rest is in Arabic.

This is the second USPS stamp honoring muslims.

When you buy stamps, tell the clerk that you would rather not honor muslims and would prefer to honor Americans.

I would post a picture of the new stamps but I'm just a dumb truckdriver and I don't know how. I am, however, smart enough to know that our country is headed right down the drain.

I'm told the messiah ordered the stamp specifically to honor muslims.

We better wake up people!

wkmac

I am told about and have seen the new USPS forever stamp honoring muslims. Apparently they think that by putting hearts and butterflies on it that we won't notice the rest is in Arabic.

This is the second USPS stamp honoring muslims.

When you buy stamps, tell the clerk that you would rather not honor muslims and would prefer to honor Americans.

I would post a picture of the new stamps but I'm just a dumb truckdriver and I don't know how. I am, however, smart enough to know that our country is headed right down the drain.

I'm told the messiah ordered the stamp specifically to honor muslims.

We better wake up people!

You are so right. We should not just stop at making muslim stamps but also stop using numbers to count and even algebra for heaven's sake! How muslim is that!

And let's get rid of the marching band while we are at it. Who needs a halftime show or parade anyway!

over9five

Staff member
Well, not exactly "new". They first issued this stamp (in a different color, blue I think) in 2001. It has been re-issued several times since in different denominations. The latest is a forever stamp.

EID2012.JPG

PS. I wouldn't buy one either.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
YUP, the first issuance of the stamps came under George W. Bush, what is this country coming too!

Please Trick, stick to truck driving.

Peace

TOS

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well, not exactly "new". They first issued this stamp (in a different color, blue I think) in 2001. It has been re-issued several times since in different denominations. The latest is a forever stamp.

EID2012.JPG

PS. I wouldn't buy one either.
I'll buy one for you bro :wink2:

I like how it's shaped kinda like a xmas tree.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you think that was intentional to make it acceptable to the masses?

ie Stupid Americans will buy it thinking it's just another Christmas stamp?

What do you think the postal service was trying to do by the issuance of this stamp? What was the intention?

peace

TOS

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Thats what I was wondering, I never realized what it was really was. I seldom buy stamps or mail letters, since I mostly do online bill paying. What does "EID Greetings" mean? Maybe Exterminating Infidels by Death?:disgusted:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Not a doubt in my mind. The color scheme is kinda traditional "christmasy", the phrase "EID Greetings" is clearly a play on "Season's Greetings", etc.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Thats what I was wondering, I never realized what it was really was. I seldom buy stamps or mail letters, since I mostly do online bill paying. What does "EID Greetings" mean? Maybe Exterminating Infidels by Death?:disgusted:
The festival of EID is the last day of the Ramadan Fast, they celebrate with a big feast/party type thing. It's actually pretty harmless.

over9five

Staff member
Is it just a coincidence that EID could easily become IED??? What are these Muslim post office people trying to tell us??????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The stamp is just one of a series of stamps honoring holiday seasons. The stamp is only available if YOU ASK FOR IT.

They have done holiday celebrations of many nations.

Take it easy FRANCIS.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I only buy the forever stamp with the U.S. flag on it...........It is the United States Postal Svc. after all, not the Islam Postal Svc.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Buy the U.S. flag or Santa Claus or Nativity......................let them print the Muslim ones and have them rot in a warehouse somewhere. Demand is everything !

trickpony1

The festival of EID is the last day of the Ramadan Fast, they celebrate with a big feast/party type thing. It's actually pretty harmless.

If I recall, the NVA launched a major offensive during the Tet holiday but some BC members were still in liquild form and their daddies were too young to have been in Vietnam.

Happy Holidays..........