New USPS stamp honoring muslims

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by Jones
The festival of EID is the last day of the Ramadan Fast, they celebrate with a big feast/party type thing. It's actually pretty harmless.

Oh, I remember Obama celebrating this festival, right after he skipped a prayer breakfast!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Originally Posted by Jones
The festival of EID is the last day of the Ramadan Fast, they celebrate with a big feast/party type thing. It's actually pretty harmless.

Oh, I remember Obama celebrating this festival, right after he skipped a prayer breakfast!!
We gotta get the word out about this.

wkmac

If I recall, the NVA launched a major offensive during the Tet holiday but some BC members were still in liquild form and their daddies were too young to have been in Vietnam.

Happy Holidays..........

Yeah and we were dead wrong about Vietnam too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Does one of the stamps have Barack Obama's picture on it?

The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama. The stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation. After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings: The stamp is in perfect order. There is nothing wrong with the adhesive. People are spitting on the wrong side.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
EID2012.JPG

Pretty ... I like pictures of Christmas trees.