New Video! Discharges, Sorts Closing, and Contract Talk

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Tell me what other company on the planet makes their employees punch out to go to the bathroom?
Fpmo that drivers even have to deal with this…it’s total bs and seriously needs to be addressed in the contract…along with “method violations” another total BS thing… yeah, let’s try to fire a 20 year employee for not grabbing a fcking handrail a couple times…seriously, no company treats their employees like this …suck a micromanaging operation…it’s 2023, your bs “it’s the culture” is just so outdated, time to get with the times.

Fpmo that drivers even have to deal with this…it’s total bs and seriously needs to be addressed in the contract…along with “method violations” another total BS thing… yeah, let’s try to fire a 20 year employee for not grabbing a fcking handrail a couple times…seriously, no company treats their employees like this …suck a micromanaging operation…it’s 2023, your bs “it’s the culture” is just so outdated, time to get with the times.
Eff then all

ManInBrown

@0.52 "I've got Greg Kerr on top of me"

I almost stopped there.... :biggrin:

@5:00 David mentions starting and stopping breaks/lunch the moment you break trace.

Umm.... that's a big No from me. Drivers should not be recording that time as break/lunch

if you are still driving.

We all know supplements are different. But, I've never seen one universal policy on this.

Always best to check with your Local Union. Another informative video.

Keep up the good work.
Agree on when to start lunch. When I was in package I used to have to drive about a mile from my stop right before lunch, to where I took lunch. Never drove there on lunch. When I got there that’s when lunch started. The wheels shouldn’t be moving off the clock.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
Agree on when to start lunch. When I was in package I used to have to drive about a mile from my stop right before lunch, to where I took lunch. Never drove there on lunch. When I got there that’s when lunch started. The wheels shouldn’t be moving off the clock.
Another great informative presentation to watch on lunch and use as motivation to make the DOT 14 rule.