New Video! Discharges, Sorts Closing, and Contract Talk

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I did chuckle when he said Greg is on top of me.

That clock out for lunch has been a big issue for some drivers.

Some people don't have a choice but others took advantage of it
Think they need to get something set in stone about when to start/end your lunch and on restroom breaks…tires of hearing the company say you need to punch out for a bathroom break…every couple years this seems to be an issue in some areas.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I give you the answer to that
There have always been rumors.... about how much the company has spent on the initial rollout

and the maintenence of a failed program.

Does @Dragon have any further insights on this ?
I doubt a lower level management member would know these sorts of things…ime, the center level folks always play it up that they are in the know, but the average feeder driver probably is more informed….😉

Thebrownblob

Tell me what other company on the planet makes their employees punch out to go to the bathroom?
It’s pretty ridiculous and management seems to put this in their back pocket when they have an axe to grind with certain employees. Not to mention it seems every new Center Manager has a different idea about taking lunches and using bathrooms.

RoswellHub

@0.52 "I've got Greg Kerr on top of me"

I almost stopped there.... :biggrin:

@5:00 David mentions starting and stopping breaks/lunch the moment you break trace.

Umm.... that's a big No from me. Drivers should not be recording that time as break/lunch

if you are still driving.

We all know supplements are different. But, I've never seen one universal policy on this.

Always best to check with your Local Union. Another informative video.

Keep up the good work.
I agree with you there. I did have a termination one time where someone drove a couple exits off his route and didn't clock out. Since this language is all interpreted as "Dishonesty" I think it really comes down to how your regions panel views it.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
There have always been rumors.... about how much the company has spent on the initial rollout

and the maintenence of a failed program.

Does @Dragon have any further insights on this ?
@TearsInRain did, but he's transitioning
1685285276535322m.jpg

Literally

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It’s pretty ridiculous and management seems to put this in their back pocket when they have an axe to grind with certain employees. Not to mention it seems every new Center Manager has a different idea about taking lunches and using bathrooms.
It’s not an issue in feeder ime…if I have to stop 4 times at rest stops to go bathroom I’m going to do it..end of story.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree with you there. I did have a termination one time where someone drove a couple exits off his route and didn't clock out. Since this language is all interpreted as "Dishonesty" I think it really comes down to how your regions panel views it.
They push the “dishonesty” and “stealing time” cards so much because that’s basically all they have…they will stretch these two issues so beyond pathetic that it’s pretty much a joke.