blackcircle

The "Smart Scan" system some preloads use. I heard that it doesn't really work. I was told our building will never get it, we have too much volume. It would take forever for the preload to finish. Another money wasting idea.

Yeah, here they scan huge piles of boxes here and get misloads. If they scanned what they could carry into the truck at a time then it might work. They don't have time to do it the proper way so it's basically useless. Most days I still get at least 1-2 misloads on my truck.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The "Smart Scan" system some preloads use. I heard that it doesn't really work. I was told our building will never get it, we have too much volume. It would take forever for the preload to finish. Another money wasting idea.
The "smart preloader system" where my drivers teach me from square one how to load to make up for management shortcomings.
Now they keep telling me I am doing things wrong by ignoring changes to the load positions. after loading in the same spot for over a year.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
They told us about a year ago it was coming. They didn't give us a time frame.
But hey it's contract year. Let the company spend money to drive profits down...
Our building is usually a testing site for DIAD stuff. Not even a peep about turn by turn. Last change they told us about was “As of May 21st nationally, the air needs to be back by 6:30pm and start time will be 8:15am due to streamlining UPS”. Mind you, we are still waiting on the change.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Our building is usually a testing site for DIAD stuff. Not even a peep about turn by turn. Last change they told us about was “As of May 21st nationally, the air needs to be back by 6:30pm and start time will be 8:15am due to streamlining UPS”. Mind you, we are still waiting on the change.
We got the change. It lasted about 2 days. This whole week. Airs been late at least 20 minutes.