Johney

Either shouldn't be too long of a wait to drive due to people going into feeders and retirement in the not to distant future.

I just became a driver and i plan on transferring for school and taking my ups driver position with me, Can UPS decline a Educational transfer?!?!!?! Or is it the Union!?? I’m coming from New York Down To Florida Fort Lauderdale I’ve been with the company for 4 years I’m not trying to Quit and Re-apply...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I just became a driver and i plan on transferring for school and taking my ups driver position with me, Can UPS decline a Educational transfer?!?!!?! Or is it the Union!?? I’m coming from New York Down To Florida Fort Lauderdale I’ve been with the company for 4 years I’m not trying to Quit and Re-apply...
Good luck! Let us know how it works out please.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What? You didn't like the answers you got last time you posted a thread about this, and this time you are telling us how it's going to be.

It will be a Educational but i don’t plan on staying in college
GTFO of here

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m a preloaded in manhattan and i’m moving to florida and i’m taking ups with me, i just wanted to know is it worth becoming a driver out there and are there unions as strong as every other one? btw it’s either the miami location or the lauder hill location i’d be transferring too. i’ve been in the company for 3 years i’m 22 i just need some more info befor actually going. Please and thank you!

Good weed if ya know the right folks

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
74799780-5D33-4186-8852-CC9DD0057040.gif

I didn’t come for the negative ish I’m not demanding i asked a clear question about Can they deny a educational transfer if your a full time driver... Thanks for the comment I’m optimistic idc about keeping my seniority i just want a transfer

How’d that transfer go?
When i was a part time PH they accepted me but i just didn’t have a car to get to where i needed to go in Florida. So i became a driver recently to save more money out here in New York ,was not plan on transferring right away maybe next year may or June, using a Educational transfer... To my original Question, Can UPS Or The Union Deny me a Education transfer As A Full time Driver