No announcement about pay actions????

fedx

Extra Large Package
So since nothing was announced officially where I'm at, what is the deal? I've seen on FB that we're getting a pay step increase and possibly a percentage (like 2 or 3%) boost on top of the pay step. Is that the announcement? Does it apply to RTDs as well since they are on a different pay scale?

Maui

So since nothing was announced officially where I'm at, what is the deal? I've seen on FB that we're getting a pay step increase and possibly a percentage (like 2 or 3%) boost on top of the pay step. Is that the announcement? Does it apply to RTDs as well since they are on a different pay scale?
Yes it applies to RTD also. Moving a step, 3% for top out and some as yet unannounced increase to the step.

Aquaman

Mind posting it here? (I'm not on the fb)
EE36FEDA-C820-400B-A99A-ACB7D668DDAD.jpeg
B45E3FFB-F274-4D8D-BB7A-74DACA8D28EC.jpeg

Guitarman01

Looking at the pay step progression, that's really not asking a whole lot year in and year out for whats expected of us.
I would be embarrassed as a company with anything less at this point.
Nice they raised starting handler to 15, I saw a job posting on indeed 13.95 for Express handler, ouch.
No wonder we've already lost a few good ones in that spot. One just quit showing up, didnt even turn in their notice lol.

Aquaman

Looking at the pay step progression, that's really not asking a whole lot year in and year out for whats expected of us.
I would be embarrassed as a company with anything less at this point.
Nice they raised starting handler to 15, I saw a job posting on indeed 13.95 for Express handler, ouch.
No wonder we've already lost a few good ones in that spot. One just quit showing up, didnt even turn in their notice lol.
Ya that’s how people quit $15/hr jobs. That’s how people used to quit $7.75/hr jobs. When you’re paid like McDonald’s. People don’t care about maintaining the reference.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Well they have every hourly in the company more & more convinced we’re getting nothing with every day of silence that passes. You’re telling me they’re unaware of that? Softens the blow a bit if the work force already expects nothing.
I love it when people blame their irrational reactions on others who've done nothing to provoke such reactions.

59 Dano

Top pay will receive zero raise, only a bonus the company will write off. For the step folks, they probably won't step up but will more than likely received .25 to .50 cent raise. Remember, ever since the invention of the home computer and online stock trading, Fedx as seemed to given any loose change in the sofa to the stock holders. There's a direct correlation. But again. Nothing would actually be better if it meant not raising health care premiums.
This prediction and analysis aged well.

59 Dano

Express knows that dragging this raise announcement out as long as they can, causes employees to brace for bad news.

Well they have every hourly in the company more & more convinced we’re getting nothing with every day of silence that passes. You’re telling me they’re unaware of that? Softens the blow a bit if the work force already expects nothing.
Then they shouldn't have said anything till it's done.

GOSH I LOVE THIS PLACE.

MAKAVELI

Does this show which way the company is headed , 2 dollar express raises and they fired their biggest contractor ? We’ll see
They painted themselves in a corner and took what they think is the least amount of pain in the short term. FedEx will probably try to calm Ground down by giving empty promises of better margins for them after Network 2.0 is implemented. Just the same shell game they've been playing for the past 20 years.

fdxsux

Does this show which way the company is headed , 2 dollar express raises and they fired their biggest contractor ? We’ll see
No, this is the way it works at Express. A couple good raises, then a few crappy raises. That’s why it’s 10 steps but 20 years. Nothing has changed.

Gone fishin

No, this is the way it works at Express. A couple good raises, then a few crappy raises. That’s why it’s 10 steps but 20 years. Nothing has changed.
I’d think that too , but the whole delivery landscape has changed, the work force has changed and your boy RAJ might have better eyes on it. Fred didn’t see it

MAKAVELI

I’d think that too , but the whole delivery landscape has changed, the work force has changed and your boy RAJ might have better eyes on it. Fred didn’t see it
There's only one reason FedEx put in the step progression plan. Massive turnover. With response and Estar a mass exodus before peak would cripple Express.