No holiday pay.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Spoke to my old manager yesterday. He said you would still get the holiday pay as long as your workload wasn't already reassigned.

From The People Manual, section 1-25:
Employees must work all the hours of their scheduled shift the day before the holiday, the scheduled shift after the holiday, and the day of the holiday (if scheduled to work) to be eligible to receive holiday pay. Exceptions to this policy must be approved by the manager.

FedExRookie

I've never heard of a late day before or after holiday killing holiday pay, but a sick day will certainly do it. Totally unfair, because what if you are actually sick? Just another way the company robs us.

It's the same concept. You have to work the FULL :censored2: before and after. So if you call in sick or are late the day before or after, you aren't working your entire shift.

I agree, it sucks

dezguy

I've never heard of a late day before or after holiday killing holiday pay, but a sick day will certainly do it. Totally unfair, because what if you are actually sick? Just another way the company robs us.

Here, if you're sick the day before or after a holiday and get a doctors note, you still get your holiday pay.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
If any of you guys should ever need any doctor's notes, just let me know. I have really outstanding illegible handwriting.