No Masks, No Hand Sanitizer, Filthy Facilities: A Sick UPS Worker Speaks Out

35years

Gravy route

A snip:

Are they letting you take any safety precautions due to the virus?
It’s very much business as usual. As of this Monday, they did give us rubber gloves. But they tear. I’ll use six or seven pairs of them in a shift if I wear them. They’re just cheap latex gloves and that’s all UPS has given us. One day last week, we had no soap in our bathroom. We have a bathroom with three sinks. One of the sinks works. And they say they’re sanitizing the bathroom, but it has not been cleaned in months. It is disgusting. So we have one unsanitary bathroom that has, like, a 50 percent chance of having soap.

They haven’t given us hand sanitizer whatsoever. I thought they said they were going to give his hand sanitizer, I’m not sure if that was official, but I was told that by a manager. It never happened. So they’re basically doing nothing. And I can tell you for a fact, they don’t wipe down our equipment or clean our equipment ever......

They gave us not 1, but 2 full blown sanitization stations at the airport!
ph155I9.jpg

0XTsIxq.jpg

I feel so much safer now! UPS really knows how to show us how much they care about us!

UPSER1987

A snip:

Are they letting you take any safety precautions due to the virus?
It’s very much business as usual. As of this Monday, they did give us rubber gloves. But they tear. I’ll use six or seven pairs of them in a shift if I wear them. They’re just cheap latex gloves and that’s all UPS has given us. One day last week, we had no soap in our bathroom. We have a bathroom with three sinks. One of the sinks works. And they say they’re sanitizing the bathroom, but it has not been cleaned in months. It is disgusting. So we have one unsanitary bathroom that has, like, a 50 percent chance of having soap.

They haven’t given us hand sanitizer whatsoever. I thought they said they were going to give his hand sanitizer, I’m not sure if that was official, but I was told that by a manager. It never happened. So they’re basically doing nothing. And I can tell you for a fact, they don’t wipe down our equipment or clean our equipment ever......

Flavor of the month. No one has cared for 35 years as long as the checks cashed...in no time at all, employees will be :censored2:ting on the floor again.

UPSER1987

The media is fear mongering and we have become a nation of gullible pansies is the problem.
Never want to hear you complain about your load or number of hours worked.
The fact is the president is a lying idiot. All this is on his hands for not reacting even when being forewarned. This is his issue...everyone now has to react to it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We literally have cases of “lemon deodorizer” aka air freshener. So I think the plan here is make it smell good so they don’t notice the dirt lol