Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Saturday ground isn't going anywhere. Amazon is shifting volume back to us, specifically Saturday delivery volume.
But Saturday routes are being cutting all over the place. This has been verified already.

Are we going to run just Amazon on Saturday like the post office does on Sunday?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Saturday delivery is not very organized combining areas never works very well
Just like Mondays.

There's a reason loops were set up in the first place. So you didn't have guys doing 20 stops. Then driving 30 miles and 15 and driving 10 miles and 25. But that's exactly what they do now.

I heard that Amazon was present at one of the union meetings recently and they aren’t happy with the Saturday operation and want to pull out on the whole thing which is fine with me cause saturdays suck! I’m 14 hours every single Saturday and it’s so stressful because it’s 170 stops usually in the blind and the stops are so spread out it’s rediculous

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Just like Mondays.

There's a reason loops were set up in the first place. So you didn't have guys doing 20 stops. Then driving 30 miles and 15 and driving 10 miles and 25. But that's exactly what they do now.
Reloop reloop reloop, how many times do I have to express this simple fix. Reloop and give us the same stops everyday

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Reloop reloop reloop, how many times do I have to express this simple fix. Reloop and give us the same stops everyday

Reloop would not give you the same stops everyday...we can do that now.

The same volume/stops going to the same loop daily gives you the same stops everyday.