No negotiations until 22nd!?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
When they start loading the burn barrels on trailers, you know it’s gettin’ real!
1684964255002.png

542thruNthru

I’m not certain how we can get all of them in one contract. I think we can make some better language on certain issues. I am concerned with the Louisville supplement holding everything up. I’m not certain the country wants to strike Over one issue.
What a coincidence that local 89 would be holding everything up...

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I’m not certain how we can get all of them in one contract. I think we can make some better language on certain issues. I am concerned with the Louisville supplement holding everything up. I’m not certain the country wants to strike Over one issue.
I honestly don't want to strike over pvds. Let's make strong language limiting their use, and move on.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Guaranteed 8 hours for any driver laid off when pvds are used...

You been here long enough:

a. Define laid off? (does working 2 part time positions in a Hub, with a 1 1/2 gap considered laid off..?)

b. From what they did with these 22.4's do you seriously think that the Company will not find a loophole to prioritize PVD drivers.

c. Any PVD position created would be considered part time if they were Union or Temps without a Union.

d. Any permanent PVD position (union or not) will eliminate creating any future full time positions.

e. I seen these PVD drivers during Peak, maybe two of the twenty temps would be physically capable to run a full time route, those two still wouldn't last a week as a full time package car driver.

Still think that it is not a Strike Issue?