No RPCD allowed

preloader2driver

They’re telling RPCD that are looking for extra work they can’t come in Saturday. That only 22.4, Cover Drivers and Seasonals. Obviously easily seniority violation grievance. Just wondering if it’s happening at other hubs. Even center manager and onroads are in disbelief but they’re saying their hands are tied behind their backs since it’s coming from up top.

kxs783kms

kxs783
They’re telling RPCD that are looking for extra work they can’t come in Saturday. That only 22.4, Cover Drivers and Seasonals. Obviously easily seniority violation grievance. Just wondering if it’s happening at other hubs. Even center manager and onroads are in disbelief but they’re saying their hands are tied behind their backs since it’s coming from up top.

Just heard the same thing about that at our hub today. Southeast region.

Inputnamehere

The company is doing whatever the :censored2: it wants right now. They know some people will file and get paid anyways, but most will just do nothing. Company wins.

Overpaid Union Thug

We all got the DIAD message asking for RPCD volunteers but, for the first time since we started Saturday delivery, hardly any signed up.

Roller252

Heard the same here in our center (252) request for RPCD Saturday volunteers has gone out the past couple weeks with even a few being "forced" in now today volunteers are being told to stay home while 22.4, seasonal and PVD drivers are being used. I'll be filing for 8 on Monday.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
good , they worked enough ...these money hungry guys are part of the problem , not the solution.
🧔✊

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Anyone on a t-s schedule will have the right to work saturday first. But if they need someone above and beyond those who are scheduled, should be in seniority order.

JustDeliverIt

Even if a RPCD is t-s they’re telling them to not come in. They don’t want to see ANY RPCD coded on Saturday. Honestly it’s weird how adamant they are about NO RPCDs no matter their schedule not working Saturday.

Are T-S RPCD's working on Monday? If they aren't getting their 5th punch before a 22.4 that should be grieved in itself.

542thruNthru

Anyone on a t-s schedule will have the right to work saturday first. But if they need someone above and beyond those who are scheduled, should be in seniority order.
I agree, though seasonal usage is a grey area. Here the company is able to use seasonals from Oct 1st - Jan 1st.

vvv

I/we are offered to come in and work on Saturday all the time. And as I have said before at our location we are asked but can't be forced.