No sheeting coms closed between 12 & 1

JackStraw

I definitely understand where your coming from. I know this company would fire their own mother. But it's like if they would make a driver pay for a missing package that he DR'd at the front door. Every driver would get together and not DR one package. Some things even they can see the absurdity of.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
You can get away with it until the day someone high up decides it's the flavor if the week or the customer makes a claim. An employee there loses the pkg and then says it never came. They track it and see that no one signed and it looks like they can get another one for free.

Just another one of many head scratching rules of UPS. Don't dr them or sheet them as closed from blocks away and deceive yourself that it will never come back on you, because it will at some point.

Even Russian roulette seems harmless until you roll the bullet into place.

You can get away with it until the day someone high up decides it's the flavor if the week or the customer makes a claim. An employee there loses the pkg and then says it never came. They track it and see that no one signed and it looks like they can get another one for free.

Just another one of many head scratching rules of UPS. Don't dr them or sheet them as closed from blocks away and deceive yourself that it will never come back on you, because it will at some point.

Even Russian roulette seems harmless until you roll the bullet into place.
Unless you are two hours under everyday. Then it's a different rules. Lol

MC4YOU2

Unless you are two hours under everyday. Then it's a different rules. Lol

Had one like that where I worked. He had a high value pkg, over $5k, on his route that the oms didn't print out the paperwork for and he drd it at the state fish and game. At the front door. No one could find it for a week. Then a guy who was on vacay there came back it it was locked up on his office. It was a tense week for our superstar.

Had one like that where I worked. He had a high value pkg, over $5k, on his route that the oms didn't print out the paperwork for and he drd it at the state fish and game. At the front door. No one could find it for a week. Then a guy who was on vacay there came back it it was locked up on his office. It was a tense week for our superstar.
I just don't understand why they do it!!

MC4YOU2

Production. He made it his top priority for 20 years, to the detriment of his knees and back. He loved seeing that big under allowed number by his name every day. Coded an hour lunch every day and worked straight thru it. He's got 10 to go and now he's in pain with an extra 50 stops a day.

Production. He made it his top priority for 20 years, to the detriment of his knees and back. He loved seeing that big under allowed number by his name every day. Coded an hour lunch every day and worked straight thru it. He's got 10 to go and now he's in pain with an extra 50 stops a day.
And he probably list 200k in overtime....

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
That's the only annoying thing about it. You arrive at a business that you know is closed on that particular day and it just happens to be between 12-1 so now you have to come back for no reason. Yes obviously this is what known closeds are for but i'm a cover driver.

It's a pain because our Saturday commit times are 1:30pm.

john chesney

Even Russian roulette seems harmless until you roll the bullet into place.[/QUOTE
This guy is right on point
This guy is right on point.

tadpole

Question, guys.
There's a Acupuncture/Massage place on my route, the front door to the lobby is unlocked during business hours, but theres never anyone at the front desk, the doctors are in rooms with patients. They do not want me interrupting their sessions.

I just leave their package behind the desk and use RelNum, dr fd, 2 for commercial.

I know it's only for shipper release packages, but I've done this a lot, and always gotten away with it.

If I were to get in trouble for this, do you think I would get terminated, or just a warning letter?