No sheeting coms closed between 12 & 1

john chesney

If I'm at a known closed at 12:30 I'll sheet it closed at 1:01 wherever I'm at. Any manager that's gonna pull ticky-tack discipline on this I'll take my chances with the union.
omg not another. I wouldn't do this unless you get the ok from management. This could be considered dishonesty

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I leave :censored2: at businesses all the time as dr's if I can't find someone with the balls to sign. Never yet been talked to about it.
I do that too...uh ok margret I know it's really scary to sign for the offices supply of paper towels...I don't have time to wait for you to find gene. Have a good one.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
You really think you will get fired for leaving something inside a business where people are at? I don't leave it outside a locked business but you bet your ass ill leave it inside and office where people are scared to sign

john chesney

You really think you will get fired for leaving something inside a business where people are at? I don't leave it outside a locked business but you bet your ass ill leave it inside and office where people are scared to sign
Where I come from someone signs or you don't leave package at a business. I don't know about commercial release we don't have it. Yes my division Mgr and center Mgr and labor would fire you

john chesney

I would call center and say no one would sign how should I sheet it. That's how I would handle it.

john chesney

How do you release them?Do you dr them. I hope to God you don't sign for them

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If no one wants to sign you send it back as refused.

Yes you'll be fired for falsifying records.