No surprise it was a bad deal

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This was the Vice article mentioned in the Yahoo one. The DSP model that was going to put FedEx out of business, at it turns out, makes the Ground model look friendly. Bacha inconsolable.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
This was the Vice article mentioned in the Yahoo one. The DSP model that was going to put FedEx out of business, at it turns out, makes the Ground model look friendly. Bacha inconsolable.
Your rationalization that an inequitable system is justified because there's a worse (and failing) system is quite the juxtaposition!

Hax

Wow starting a business that has only one client who provides razor thin profit margins is a bad idea. Who would have thought?

dezguy

Wow starting a business that has only one client who provides razor thin profit margins is a bad idea. Who would have thought?
Exactly.

How many stories have been broadcast or written, stating Amazon is a meat grinder? What did these "owners" think was going to happen?

bacha29

Oh, I am so distraught that I might have to go seek grief consoling.(lol) Typical Dano. He keeps trying to use one bad deal in an effort to make his own preferred bad deal look better. It' s like trying to use Stalin to make Putin look like Stalin Light.