Non-union Amazon has higher starting wages with similar and a few better benefits than unionized UPS....this is what will break the union

nWo

And if I'm looking for healthcare to get my stanky leg taken care of, would I rather work 9 months for $15/hr to get health insurance or should I take the $20/hr job that offers healthcare day 1? I can certainly see why someone would choose Amazon over UPS. Those initiation fees can sting when you only get 3.5 hours a day.

And if I'm looking for healthcare to get my stanky leg taken care of, would I rather work 9 months for $15/hr to get health insurance or should I take the $20/hr job that offers healthcare day 1? I can certainly see why someone would choose Amazon over UPS. Those initiation fees can sting when you only get 3.5 hours a day.
Say that when you got fired by an email for not doing production and not having any union to represent you

Karma...

ups pt is a good job. inside jobs should be pt and its really not a decent ft job......I dont know how many true ft shifts are left and I figure those will be phased out in favor of the combo jobs which pay less.

Karma...

thats true.....its odd that pt people get ft benefits taking away from ft benefits especially ft pensions....yes.i am retired management......one of the few by % of those who actually retired ....its very divisive.

Spoken like a management person. I suppose you wouldn't mind a pay reduction because your benefits are so great?
And I suppose you would mind getting a full-time job?
I gave an honest answer and you want to come after me.
How many part-time jobs give the benefits that part-timers at UPS get?

And I bet you're only paying part-time rate on your union dues when you're collecting full-time pay when you do ground work.

PT Car Washer

And I suppose you would mind getting a full-time job?
I gave an honest answer and you want to come after me.
How many part-time jobs give the benefits that part-timers at UPS get?

And I bet you're only paying part-time rate on your union dues when you're collecting full-time pay when you do ground work.
My PT Union dues are the same as the FT Union dues.