Nor Cal Part Time?

• yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • no

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Not even close to 10 years here. People have been going after 6 months because nobody wants to drive and a lot of the part time guys quit after 2 weeks.

Box Ox

Isnt the wait time for driving all over California like 10 years?

2coh4d5.jpg

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Cali sucks
That's rich coming from someone in Minnesota. Please, stay where you are! Keep believing Cali sucks. Thats just something people that are miserable in some craphole like to say to make themselves feel better! Every day I was a driver we'd say, can you believe the weather the rest of the country deals with as we stand at the PCM in Feb. wearing shorts, 78 degrees. Enjoy your blizzards!

The building I just retired from in NorCal has had multiple part timers with less than a year make driver, 2 hadn't even made part time probation period yet. We have lots of old timer part timers that have been passing on driving for many years.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
That's rich coming from someone in Minnesota. Please, stay where you are! Keep believing Cali sucks. Thats just something people that are miserable in some craphole like to say to make themselves feel better! Every day I was a driver we'd say, can you believe the weather the rest of the country deals with as we stand at the PCM in Feb. wearing shorts, 78 degrees. Enjoy your blizzards!

The building I just retired from in NorCal has had multiple part timers with less than a year make driver, 2 hadn't even made part time probation period yet. We have lots of old timer part timers that have been passing on driving for many years.
Same here

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Illegal Aliens dictating policy
Governor MoonBeam
Liberals
Nancy Pelosi
Stupid Trucking Regualtions
Earthquakes

Yep California is basically a 3rd world country
Enjoy your Fox news talking points. Unfortunately for you, we start the trends the rest of you follow. ...and yeah, right, a 3rd world country with the 6th largest economy. I'll weep about how bad it is here as I sit next to my pool, under my palm trees, sipping cocktails on yet another beautiful day here in sunny Cal. All the while, my home's value increases more during the year than we UPSers make. It must be a horrible place to live that continues to drive these home prices up. Lack of demand always drives up prices, right? Again, you're right! This is a terrible, terrible place! Stay away. Tell your friends...

BrownThunder

It took me 7 months in Northern California. Started in the Oakland building then moved to the Hayward Village.

I agree, California's cost of living sucks. I moved the family to Texas last year it's been great so far.