Nor Cal Part Time?

• yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • no

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Enjoy your Fox news talking points. Unfortunately for you, we start the trends the rest of you follow. ...and yeah, right, a 3rd world country with the 6th largest economy. I'll weep about how bad it is here as I sit next to my pool, under my palm trees, sipping cocktails on yet another beautiful day here in sunny Cal. All the while, my home's value increases more during the year than we UPSers make. It must be a horrible place to live that continues to drive these home prices up. Lack of demand always drives up prices, right? Again, you're right! This is a terrible, terrible place! Stay away. Tell your friends...

Your point is?

MAKAVELI

It took me 7 months in Northern California. Started in the Oakland building then moved to the Hayward Village.

I agree, California's cost of living sucks. I moved the family to Texas last year it's been great so far.
Yeah you can keep that Texas weather. IllI gladly pay more for the weather out here.

BrownThunder

You know... coming from the bay area I thought the weather would be horrible too. We actually get seasons down here. It just started getting hot last week. Before then the weather was very bay area-esque. Fog in the AM, cool breeze and comfortable temp in the 70s and cold at night.

It actually snowed over the winter, I have never experienced that in the bay. It really isn't as bad as we Californians think.

MAKAVELI

You know... coming from the bay area I thought the weather would be horrible too. We actually get seasons down here. It just started getting hot last week. Before then the weather was very bay area-esque. Fog in the AM, cool breeze and comfortable temp in the 70s and cold at night.

It actually snowed over the winter, I have never experienced that in the bay. It really isn't as bad as we Californians think.
Yeah except the Bay Area doesn't have high humidity with 90+ temps. And no hurricane season.:happy2:

BrownThunder

Humidity is great for the skin. I really guess it depends on what you're looking for. We wanted a stellar school district for our 4yo and cheaper cost of living. The house we bought out here (for 300k) would have easily ran us over 1mil back home.

MAKAVELI

Humidity is great for the skin. I really guess it depends on what you're looking for. We wanted a stellar school district for our 4yo and cheaper cost of living. The house we bought out here (for 300k) would have easily ran us over 1mil back home.
Like you said, it depends on what you are looking for. Glad it's working out for you.