Nurse receives settlement.....not enough IMHO

trickpony1

but was it enough to buy a new house kind of abuse?

...sometimes you have to get people's attention.
I'm guessing this type of power-driven, egocentric rage had occurred before...it just wasn't videoed.

Is it kinda like a certain employer who knowingly violates a contract that was agreed upon by all parties because they know it won't cost them anything?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't know what's "about face" about it.
Hmmm, well let's see.
I've said multiple times though, if you get pulled over, comply with the officers orders (they may ASK you to do something, but it is in fact, a lawful order).
You're right but it seems there is a growing number of blacks that think they are "entitled" and can avoid/usurp the rules that apply to everyone else.

Coincidence?
Coincidence?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I figured you'd throw the race card.
The two situations you are trying to compare are clearly and distinctly different.
Nice try though.
You threw the race card, I'm reminding you about it now that you've forgotten.

Officer gave her an order, she refused. Then she resisted arrest. You're transparent whether you realize it or not.

wayfair

swollen member
You think trickpony is a troll for throwing the race card? I don't know about that. I think he's just honestly ignorant of his own prejudices. There's still hope for him.

no... you are over thinking it. You posted the race card response... nice try

Traffic stops and nurse's duties are not the same thing... do we have to go down that rabbit hole?