Nurse receives settlement.....not enough IMHO

trickpony1

DIDO-
I don't own any slaves;
my parents didn't own any slaves;
my grandparents didn't own any slaves and;
as far as I know, my great grandparents didn't own any slaves.

what happened to you and yours I have/had no control over.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'd be willing to bet the nurse didn't, coincidentally, just get caught selling dime bags.

Coincidence?
Let me clarify.
Officer gave an order, she refused.
Officer tried to detain her, she resisted.

Before, you called this a sense of entitlement and agreed that people should just comply with officers' orders. Now you say people should refuse orders and resist being arrested if they want.

I'm on the nurse's side too man, I just find your about-face on this interesting.

BrownArmy

You aren't missing anything.
This is yet another opportunity for DIDO to feign how oppressed he and his ethnicity is.

Lulz.

Here's what you're missing:

A citizen in the course of their normal duties was unjustly and harshly shut down by an officer of the law, who was completely in the wrong.

This situation happens to thousands upon thousands of young black (and white) men every year.

Sometimes it makes the headlines.

What's telling, to me, is that all of a sudden you're upset because it happened to a white lady who was just doing her job.

B please, this crap happens all the time.

Is it your assertion that a white working class lady has more importance than a black man?

Or are you saying that if the cops were interfering with a black man, then he must have been doing something wrong?

Do you see the disconnect here at all?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
DIDO-
I don't own any slaves;
my parents didn't own any slaves;
my grandparents didn't own any slaves and;
as far as I know, my great grandparents didn't own any slaves.

what happened to you and yours I have/had no control over.
And honestly, really don't care.
Some people never grow up.

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
Lulz.

Here's what you're missing:

This situation happens to thousands upon thousands of young black (and white) men every year.

Sometimes it makes the headlines.

What's telling, to me, is that all of a sudden you're upset because it happened to a white lady who was just doing her job.

B please, this crap happens all the time.

Is it your assertion that a white working class lady has more importance than a black man?

Or are you saying that if the cops were interfering with a black man, then he must have been doing something wrong?

Do you see the disconnect here at all?

ummmmm... who was black??