Obama Threatens Action in Libya

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Y'all are definitely among the more extreme ppl I have met. To the point of being hateful.
The same can be said about you with many of your comments.

I though Brown Cafe was a better group than this. It sure has declined. I dont feel comfortable here anymore.
Sucks that you feel that way. Maybe take a vacation and come back and see if things have changed.

I know! Me and any other ppl you've ostracized can leave and y'all can all sit around and agree with each other!
Ostracized? Who has been Ostracized and by who? Could you be talking about yourself? Are you Ostracizing people on BC?

Most extremes are unhealthy. Yup. Including liberal extremes. Yup. Y'all r scary. How so? Someone disagrees with you or your Messiah and that scares you? Someone gives their opinion and you disrespect them and then it scares you? Glad we got some space between us. See...there you go again.

bbsam

Staff member
No, Lue. You really are disturbed. Not in a horrible way. Just a quirky, silly, hard-to-take-you-even-remotely-seriously-kind of way. But then this is the internet and I can't take a whole lot seriously here anyway. Besides, this is all probably good anger management for you.:wink2:

Y'all are definitely among the more extreme ppl I have met. To the point of being hateful.

I though Brown Cafe was a better group than this. It sure has declined. I dont feel comfortable here anymore.

I know! Me and any other ppl you've ostracized can leave and y'all can all sit around and agree with each other!

Most extremes are unhealthy. Including liberal extremes. Y'all r scary. Glad we got some space between us.
Care to justify that statement? Please point out the hatefulness, most that I have seen has come from your pal. Yet, I haven't seen you call him down. Are you just concerned with opposing views laced with emphasis or do you share the same attitude and views of the liberal mantra.
Seriously, the extremes can, and do, come from any direction

moreluck

golden ticket member
28w00er.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Inside TV) — President Obama’s speech viewership keeps on slipping.
Monday night’s policy address on Libya delivered 25.6 million viewers, continuing the president’s trend of declining ratings for his issue-oriented telecasts.
The speech was down 12% from Obama’s address on Iraq last August (29.2 million), which fell 9% from his speech on the Gulf Coast oil spill in June (32.1 million), which in turn dropped 21% from his Afghanistan speech back in December of 2009 (40.8 million).

moreluck

golden ticket member
(Inside TV) — President Obama’s speech viewership keeps on slipping.
Monday night’s policy address on Libya delivered 25.6 million viewers, continuing the president’s trend of declining ratings for his issue-oriented telecasts.
The speech was down 12% from Obama’s address on Iraq last August (29.2 million), which fell 9% from his speech on the Gulf Coast oil spill in June (32.1 million), which in turn dropped 21% from his Afghanistan speech back in December of 2009 (40.8 million).
Of course his ratings were lower.....he came on at 4:30 PM (West Coast) competing against Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs. Easy contest, Ray wins!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Washington Times)- A former leader of Libya’s al Qaeda affiliate says he thinks “freelance jihadists” have joined the rebel forces, as NATO’s commander told Congress on Tuesday that intelligence indicates some al Qaeda and Hezbollah terrorists are fighting Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s forces.
Former jihadist Noman Benotman, who renounced his al Qaedaaffiliation in 2000, said in an interview that he estimates 1,000 jihadists are in Libya.

In one of three interviews yesterday, Mr Obama said the rebels were “saying the right things” so far. “Most of them are professionals, lawyers, doctors, people who appear to be credible,” he told CBS.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
No, Lue. You really are disturbed. Not in a horrible way. Just a quirky, silly, hard-to-take-you-even-remotely-seriously-kind of way. But then this is the internet and I can't take a whole lot seriously here anyway. Besides, this is all probably good anger management for you.:wink2:

Same can be said about you BB. Its entertaining so its not bad and no one takes you seriously...well maybe a few of your Liberal brothers but thats understandable. Like you say its the internet and you cant take anything to seriously. Its seems lately that the Liberals need serious anger managment...maybe its because their Messiah is getting hammered from both sides and are lashing out at the conservitive members of BC. Maybe you Libs should take a vacation to Mexico and get some much needed rest and relaxation...Maybe Klein will be there.:wink2:

curiousbrain

Same can be said about you BB. Its entertaining so its not bad and no one takes you seriously...well maybe a few of your Liberal brothers but thats understandable. Like you say its the internet and you cant take anything to seriously. Its seems lately that the Liberals need serious anger managment...maybe its because their Messiah is getting hammered from both sides and are lashing out at the conservitive members of BC. Maybe you Libs should take a vacation to Mexico and get some much needed rest and relaxation...Maybe Klein will be there.:wink2:

I won't put words in other peoples mouths, but I can only offer my own opinion.

You appear to take a binary view of the political landscape - which is to say that "conservatives stake out this opinion" and "liberals stake out this opinion", and ipso facto if you are not in one camp then you must be in the other. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, and you are certainly free to believe that, but it does have a tendency to be extremely abrasive to people who don't see things that way - myself being one, for example. Perhaps you revel in that, which is fine, but I wouldn't make the leap that that means people are inherently liberal, as defined by the American political context.

I would further add that, as someone who voted for Obama, some of his choices bother me and are not what I personally would have liked; however, that doesn't translate to me (who is not a liberal in the modern sense of the word) lashing out at conservatives for what amounts to no reason. Rather, I would say that I am equally disenchanted with almost all spectrums of the American political system for many reasons, one of which you pointed out in a recent post:

They are all bums and want to stay in power so anything that is cut that affects their wallets or their voting district cant be cut...

I will be the first to admit that MSNBC and other networks (radio or television) shill for the liberal side of things, as I will also be the first to admit that FOX and other networks (radio or television) shill for the conservative side of things. That's fine and it is their right to say/promote whatever they want. But just because a person has one view that might circumstantially coincide with FOX/MSNBC, doesn't mean they are immediately in that camp.

To that end, you do post a lot of links that lean towards the real conservative end of the spectrum; which is fine. But that does paint you in a certain light - mind you, as it does others who do the same for the liberal (or other) side of things.

I'll be the first to admit that if nine out of ten opinions that I have lean towards the liberal end of the spectrum, that probably means I'm a liberal - I'm not, but that is just an example.

Then again, maybe you don't care what people think about you - in which case, I will shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Then again, maybe you don't care what people think about you - in which case, I will shut up.

Nope i dont care what the lefties think about me...but i must be getting under there skin.:peaceful:

You dont have to shut up...i dont see you lashing out at anyone who disagrees with you our your views...its not hard to disagree and be respectful. If your not then you have to expect to get crap thrown back at you.:devil3:

moreluck

golden ticket member
BB

I like reading everybody's views, but I never got past..."as someone who voted for Obama...." on your post. My deepest sympathy on your disappointment !!

curiousbrain

No one is perfect, least of all politicians. Anyone who voted for Obama and expected perfection is at least a little ignorant of American history; the same could be applied to any President, Republican or Democrat.

bbsam

Staff member
BB

I like reading everybody's views, but I never got past..."as someone who voted for Obama...." on your post. My deepest sympathy on your disappointment !!

I don't remember that post. But keep the sympathy. I'm not disappointed. But I do wonder after watching Bush and now Obama who in their right mind would want to be president.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't remember that post. But keep the sympathy. I'm not disappointed. But I do wonder after watching Bush and now Obama who in their right mind would want to be president.
I'm sorry, I should've been more clear.....That was for Brown
Baggin.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Care to justify that statement? Please point out the hatefulness, most that I have seen has come from your pal. Yet, I haven't seen you call him down. Are you just concerned with opposing views laced with emphasis or do you share the same attitude and views of the liberal mantra.
Seriously, the extremes can, and do, come from any direction

You are grabbing any thing you can get, and your last sentence merely echoed my last remark.

I don't know who u r talking about.

No I dont care to play y'all's cut and paste game anymore. It is dull.

I am one person. How many of you are attacking my posts? How can one little person upset all of you so much?

I usually learn from interacting with others. I don't from you any more. Yall have become dull. You think u know it all already. Good for you.

IMO The biggest thing that p15535 you off is that every once in a while what I say makes a little sense.

What you say does too, sometimes.

Good bye.

p.s. I left you plenty of room to analyze every word and respond with your big ole magic marker.

To hate me as much as y'all do you've made me way too important here. Good thing I'm humble. Oh that's right i dont have any redeeming qualities to you.