OBrien Sends a Clear Message!

allahuakbar

She/Her
You guys are so delusional thinking pvds are going anywhere. They literally made peak 8 hour days here. I can see maybe 22.4s going away. There definitely going to be some Sunday driving in there too.

Thebrownblob

You guys are so delusional thinking pvds are going anywhere. They literally made peak 8 hour days here. I can see maybe 22.4s going away. They’re definitely going to be some Sunday driving in there too.
By you guys, who are you referring to? I believe 22.4 will be gone. I don’t believe Sundays are happening anytime soon. If ever. But the ability to do it is already there anyway.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys are so delusional thinking pvds are going anywhere. They literally made peak 8 hour days here. I can see maybe 22.4s going away. There definitely going to be some Sunday driving in there too.
The management in here is the one saying the company doesn’t want PVDs lol.

PVDs are fine for peak season only and they should limited to a certain number of routes.

Brownwind

Pvds only taking the gravy from our routes. We literally take more time driving to meet them than it would take to deliver the gravy stops we bring them. God forbid they deliver a heavy box. Seriously I like dropping some junk stops on them and hearing the cry’s
Gotta be a better way. The company can’t be liking the poor service they provide and I know us grey haired brownies still have pride in what we do.
If there is any corporate trolls on this site please recognize most of us take the job seriously and believe the customer is still king. Please help us to protect the shield and our reputation. Remember we built this. Ain’t nobody gonna take what we built away…

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The company originally told us they do not use current employees to drive PVD. We argued it is extra work and should go by seniority. They said pound sand. These are seasonal employees.
Then we found out they allow part time management to deliver when it wasn’t their shift in the building to PVD so we used article 3 section 7 in the national, worked like a charm. Didn’t argue with us this year as long as it doesn’t affect someone’s scheduled shift.
your building management is beyond saving, they should just drink kool aid and check out from life

i almost can't believe that was their solution to the dilemma

Thebrownblob

your building management is beyond saving, they should just drink kool aid and check out from life

i almost can't believe that was their solution to the dilemma
L O L if only it was just my building, labor manager was pissed at whoever made these hiring decisions, the way I found out about it is if I funnier, but I won’t go into that here.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I don’t think pvds are going anywhere. I also don’t think 22.4 are going anywhere. They will just get some 9.5 language for them and that will be that. It’s still bettter being a 22.4 after 1yr then when I started I was part time 7yrs before being even offered a cover driver.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t think pvds are going anywhere. I also don’t think 22.4 are going anywhere. They will just get some 9.5 language for them and that will be that. It’s still bettter being a 22.4 after 1yr then when I started I was part time 7yrs before being even offered a cover driver.
I think the obvious answer is we give the company PVD. They do away with 22.4.