OBrien Sends a Clear Message!

21Savage

Wonder how many shippers try to scam us by sending a return label with insurance after it’s damaged.
To file a claim and actually get paid out for it is a pretty strenuous process. UPS is quick to void claims to due to inefficient packaging. You have to send pics and if they find any discrepancy they'll void your claim no matter how much you paid.

So not that much I'm guessing.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
I don’t know about y’all. But I can’t wait until contract time. I'm currently in training for driving a passenger size bus. I am going to be busing in all the scabs, and management from around the world into the facilities.

Beep beep “move bitch, get out the way “🚌

Pullman Brown

I don’t know about y’all. But I can’t wait until contract time. I'm currently in training for driving a passenger size bus. I am going to be busing in all the scabs, and management from around the world into the facilities.

98903CF2-D429-4EEE-9CA6-5F37B484FDE1.gif

Pullman Brown

There’s not going to be a strike UPS has too much to loose! Corporate has no idea how many people it takes to run things.

Thebrownblob

What a waste of time lol, they’re just beating the doors down to come here and work. 🙄
You need better material

Quit embarrassing yourself

On the other hand carry on you give us a good laugh

ToteHoarder

Who’s got lite dispatch? What a bunch of softies you guys are I’m getting hammered.

It’s been light all week for me. Training routes are in right now and we’re giving away a lot of work to surepost.

Last week was heavy due to all the snow storm volume coming down.

Amazon drivers are everywhere leaving packages by the freight elevator in the office towers and filling up lockers first thing in the morning.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Been saying that for years. No one on here was a fan of it when I said it. It's the only solution and when we do actually open up Sundays it will have to be done.
because sunday thru thursday or wed thru sunday schedules can't work?

There is no reason to go to 4 10 hour days. It's a pandoras box that would be immediately regretted

Thebrownblob

Which is why I’m skeptical that moving 15-20 percent of RPCDs to Saturday is going to fix the six day force problem.
It will help, but saying it will fix It is like a gamble with UPS.

Remember, the 22.4 was supposed to help regular package car drivers get less hours now they’re being forced six days. 22.4 is only working five.smh