OBrien Sends a Clear Message!

Pullman Brown

It will help, but saying it will fix It is like a gamble with UPS.

Remember, the 22.4 was supposed to help regular package car drivers get less hours now they’re being forced six days. 22.4 is only working five.smh

What would we have to give up to get clear no six punch language outside of peak in the national?

AKCoverMan

Or maybe if they use the 22.4 drivers the correct way and quit advancing Monday
I tend to think 22.4 will go away but RPCDs will not have launguage that guarantees them Mon to Fri workweeks anymore. I think seven day a week service is inevitable. It makes sense from asset utilization standpoint why have all our package cars sit idle one or two days a week? Can move more packages with same equipment and facilities if operating every day just takes more drivers. Seven day a Week schedule is not that hard every airline in the world does it.

I tend to think 22.4 will go away but RPCDs will not have launguage that guarantees them Mon to Fri workweeks anymore. I think seven day a week service is inevitable. It makes sense from asset utilization standpoint why have all our package cars sit idle one or two days a week? Can move more packages with same equipment and facilities if operating every day just takes more drivers. Seven day a Week schedule is not that hard every airline in the world does it.
I'm still waiting for this cup of your master 5 days a week