OBrien Sends a Clear Message!

bumped

They Would like language guaranteeing no forced sixth day, it may not be worth what we have to give back in order to get it. Might be easier to ask for more money for sixth day.
My local can't be forced a sixth day. We were offered double time for Saturday work for the four weeks after Thanksgiving.

Theoneandonly24

AC in package cars will most likely happen only if drivers will agree to an hourly wage decrease for that day if you use the AC being that AC use will be tied into telematics. They have to compensate for use of the AC somehow.

Thebrownblob

AC in package cars will most likely happen only if drivers will agree to an hourly wage decrease for that day if you use the AC being that AC use will be tied into telematics. They have to compensate for use of the AC somehow.
They can keep their air conditioning. I’ll just slow down and drink lots of water. I’ve done it for the last 30 years and I’m not dead yet.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why does it have to be lifted during peak? Saturdays during peak are a joke. Come monday they cut routes and some people are sitting around an hour plus for pickups. I am all for no 6 punch period.
Yep. I don’t mind coming in Saturdays for peak if it means I’m not blown out Monday and it really needs to happen. Come in Saturday so you can cut my route Monday or I have 6 hours of work? They can :censored2: right off.