Occupy Wall Street

brown bomber

brown bomber
unfortunately........for some espousing the OWS doctrine......perhaps you should take a look at yourself, because if you keep working as hard as you are, piling up overtime....denying these slack-bastards....there entitlement then you are part of the problem

march your ass down to one of these protests and start handing out your Benjamins.....not mine

if you keep piling up the OT, you will be a member of the 1%......my advise, welcome to the club

America, the land of opportunities...not the land of guarantees
shut up, clean up, get a job

moreluck

golden ticket member
101796_600.jpg

804brown

It looks like the spoiled brats of OWS are realizing that the US National government is even more at fault than the Wall Street Movers and Corporations.

Let's see how tolerant Obama and the National City police are.

When the government is controlled by these powerful forces then the government is responsible. It is the New york-Washington DC Axis (or Access) of Evil.

Wkmac, i have heard that the occupation of Congress will begin around March 30 or early in April. Either January or March/April, I plan on being there.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe if they stick around longer they will better define their goals and purpose for being.
There are some good things they sporadically talk about ... they need to focus.
From Obama's speech yesterday, sounds like it may be a real election issue.

804brown

how can they have jobs if they are living in these campsites and never leave?

Most have jobs that they go to during the day. They return at night to the OWS site. SOme have apts, some live in churches, some stay all night in the encampments. You said they NEVER leave??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Luke 6:24. "But woe to you who are rich, for you are receiving your comfort in full."
The point is......they are so fired up with their cause......but they are not willing to brave the elements for it. Instead, they hire others to do it............ironic huh? Like capitalism.

Yeah, I'm in the house because I don't support the cause" whatever it is (no one really knows). I have sense enough to come out of the elements.

No, not putting down the homeless........just the occupiers.