Oh yes....

wily_old_vet

Yes... they do look nice.

No... I don't want to touch.

Please put your shirt back on, ma'am, and sign here.

9.5-Glad I wasn't taking a swig from my soda when I read this one. And I hope the reason for your nickname stayed under control at the time. Also love your avatar.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
ovah 9.5 has been sniffing in those fumes from the shifter and is having another fantasy out by the cornfield!!!!!!

BigBrownSanta

LOL....I am going to make a point to ask one of these questions from now on when I get a delivery. Oh....and I'm going to try and turn the DIAD over to sign it.

Don't forget to hit the signature key also, that way you can turn the diad over again and again.

scoobypanda

My personal favorite is when people I don't know pull up next to me and ask " do you have anything for me? I'm expecting a delivery "

DS

Fenderbender
Yes its a cable box for your tv,and no,I.m not going to hook it up for you

Aren't you afraid your gonna fall out the door?

When do you go back for your next load?

Thats not my signature

Please put it in the living room,I want to make sure its all here before I sign for it.

Hang on while I call my husband.

Whats that hanging under your truck?

Really? every single box needs an address?,I thought when you scan it they have that information.

Do you have any fragile stickers?(never a good sign)

Mr Green is at a meeting,sit down and have a coffee

Even worse....call the center ASAP

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
what about the helpers you get during peak who have never been anywhere near ups or a truck.

no....i cant get you a full time job after christmas

yes.... i will tell my boss you did an incredible job but it wont do any good.

no... i cant let you drive to the next stop( this actually happened)

no... we do not have the time to stop and socialize with every person we deliver to.

yes... that is as high as the heater goes.

yes... it sucks when it snows, and rains and is hot as haities

the list goes on and on and on,

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
aaarrrgghhhh.....

(When on-car is riding with you)...Uh oh, are you in trouble?

Sorry, I'm not authorized to sign for anything..

Aren't you cold?

Fedex was already here..

I like signing Fedex's pad better...

Those arrows should be pointing up.

browned out

The satellite dish is on the roof. Are you gonna take it down?

to which my reply to center is RS refused; it's on the roof. gotta love

those DISH returns.

john346

No more Brown!
I heard this one today.... "I heard that you all were going to four tens to save on gas."

My reply, "man I sure hope so because I'm really tired of working five elevens."

Apparently he didn't do to well at math in school, as I left him with a really perplexed look on his face.

iruhnman630

yes...I want to hear the expression 'I hate to do this to you, but ...'

Yes..I'd be glad to fill out that money order for you.

iruhnman630

Yes...I'd be more than glad to wait here while you call Bob to ask his permission to sign for the package.

Yes...I have plenty of time to wait here for you to call Bob and ask him what this call tag is for. In fact, feel free to take your time packing it up while I'm here. No rush.

Bad Gas!

Yes- We do have the UPS logo on our socks, too!
Yes- it is cute...whatever da gum it! Just sign..Unless of course she's real cute..then it's .oh you like that?

No- (to office) I can't reattempt that send again,I have 150+ stops left..remember ..hello!
How about this one on a blazing hot day and your shirt is soaked by 10:20/.I didn't know it was raining out there...Day after day...Ha freaking Ha!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes- We do have the UPS logo on our socks, too!
Yes- it is cute...whatever da gum it! Just sign..Unless of course she's real cute..then it's .oh you like that?

No- (to office) I can't reattempt that send again,I have 150+ stops left..remember ..hello!
How about this one on a blazing hot day and your shirt is soaked by 10:20/.I didn't know it was raining out there...Day after day...Ha freaking Ha!

how about the question about having ups underwear.

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
yes I know that there is a fedex driver and myself at the same stop at the same time...No, were not going to start beating each other to a pulp!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The satellite dish is on the roof. Are you gonna take it down?

to which my reply to center is RS refused; it's on the roof. gotta love

those DISH returns.

no doubt. how about when you deliver an empty box and then a week later get an rs tag to go pick it back up...someones making some serious cash on this acct.