VOTE "YES"

Doubleparkedrunner

Why shaming the voters on how they vote? If they vote, it is because their region and interest matches their liking. If anything, I like to see people be honest with their vote within their region so that the economic system of their region get taken into account for the next negotiation for the better contract.

The future financial climate with the re-writing of the government welfare system will always convince sexual reproduction to go slower and later. Don't worry about the unborn. They will get swallow or aborted. If anything, it would help to deliver Planned Parenthood and sex education to the UPS work ground.

Steps for being a parent while working at UPS are found below in this link

UPS Enterprise Portal Log In

Bath salts much ?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why shaming the voters on how they vote? If they vote, it is because their region and interest matches their liking. If anything, I like to see people be honest with their vote within their region so that the economic system of their region get taken into account for the next negotiation for the better contract.

The future financial climate with the re-writing of the government welfare system will always convince sexual reproduction to go slower and later. Don't worry about the unborn. They will get swallow or aborted. If anything, it would help to deliver Planned Parenthood and sex education to the UPS work ground.

child-abuse-baby-punching.jpg

Skooney

Brothers and Sisters, our Union either failed us or bargained the best that they could. We lost. A vote "No" will not do anything. The IBT has no strategy nor fight to continue to negotiate. For those who like the new agreement, you won. For those of us who see how this contract stinks, we lost. It's as simple as that. The IBT has started a fear and slander campaign. Fear of the unknown if you vote "No" or slander saying that those that oppose this contract are doing it for selfish reasons or for "political aspirations". To the Vote No group, we have been sold out. The Teamsters are not the same Union as years past. We need to work hard to change the direction of our Union before UPS splits into diffeeend entities and the Teamsters cease to exist there. To the Vote Yes group, you won. Congratulations. This contract will further divide all UPS Teamsters. While it may be good for you, it will destroy many things in the long run including solidarity. Truly heartbroken to know that everything I believed about my Union was all based on lies. I'm voting yes and as soon as I can, moving on to a different career.

Besides the dumb voting yes part, I don’t think you are that far off base. Judging by our own meetings, of course I believe you might be right.

BrownArmy

Wut?

Are you a bot?

BrownArmy

Do you accept the language of dyslexic?

But, I'll go on the limb here and say this, if I write poorly, you won't mind if we talk verbally to have a better understanding?

Which other way would we ‘talk’?

You’re not posting with dyslexic language, you’re posting with AI language.

Or, you never went to school.

Wtf do I know...

BrownArmy

Because what I said doesn't match your narrative on the negotiation of the contract? But, seriously, you accuses me and then run to hit the "ignore" button without reasoning? Whatever I did to you?

This is what I’m talking about...

Even the ‘poorly educated’ post like most people talk. They might misspell words, but it’s conversational.

You’re mixing so many random things up.

Are you h o u r. L y, o R! :wink-very:

Mana? Gement$?

:smart:

BrownRecycler

Which other way would we ‘talk’?

You’re not posting with dyslexic language, you’re posting with AI language.

Or, you never went to school.

Wtf do I know...
This is what I’m talking about...

Even the ‘poorly educated’ post like most people talk. They might misspell words, but it’s conversational.

You’re mixing so many random things up.

Are you h o u r. L y, o R! :wink-very:

Mana? Gement$?

:smart:

I'll make a living while you work hard correcting my writing. Fair enough?

Over disciplined0123

Brothers and Sisters, our Union either failed us or bargained the best that they could. We lost. A vote "No" will not do anything. The IBT has no strategy nor fight to continue to negotiate. For those who like the new agreement, you won. For those of us who see how this contract stinks, we lost. It's as simple as that. The IBT has started a fear and slander campaign. Fear of the unknown if you vote "No" or slander saying that those that oppose this contract are doing it for selfish reasons or for "political aspirations". To the Vote No group, we have been sold out. The Teamsters are not the same Union as years past. We need to work hard to change the direction of our Union before UPS splits into diffeeend entities and the Teamsters cease to exist there. To the Vote Yes group, you won. Congratulations. This contract will further divide all UPS Teamsters. While it may be good for you, it will destroy many things in the long run including solidarity. Truly heartbroken to know that everything I believed about my Union was all based on lies. I'm voting yes and as soon as I can, moving on to a different career.
Your a maroon. Do not vote yes. Be a man and stand up to the bully Corporate America.. All they are is a BIG BULLY sitting in thier plush office smoking a cigar looking for more devious ways to make more money or save money from the hard work and sweat of its employees ,,, our workloads have tripled and they think it is ok to reduce pay of thier drivers.. THAT IS BULl:censored2: there is a lot of us out here that are sick of being lied to And manipulated and harassed even after a fair days work for a fair days pay (which has always been Contract language unless they crossed that out also)VOTE NO and show them how us Teamsters Unify and show true solidarity in a time of need. I’ve seen it happen in 1997. In 97 thier were drivers that never got along stand hand and hand at the entrance to company property holding our signs saying “no more part time America and others .please do the right thing. When they see majority NO VOTE they will go back to table and negotiate the actual real contract

Over disciplined0123

I know a lot of locals are same situation.The international is telling them to do that .(local leaders are scared could there be reprocussions if you went against what thier boss tells you to do))))))) The strongest locals are the ones that will inform members to do the right thing letting you decide your own VOTE. Why is international telling us how to vote anyway isn’t that a purpose of a vote. Something sneaky going on here I believe.