"On Topic" A thing I hope we can all agree upon.

Each day I do not come to work with the intention of getting injured or killed on the job that day.

• Total voters

upschuck

No.

See the OP of each thread for the difference.

Do you go to work each day with the intention of being injured or killed on the job that day?

Really nothing more to discuss on this thread at this time, other than attempts at distractions.
Which was the crux of your last 2 threads you started, one about safety, the other about being unified to promote change in how we can do our job safely.

For some odd reason, I kind of like you, don't make me change my mind.

jaker

trolling
Sorry.

To rephrase for you. When I come to work each day, it is not my plan or intention to be injured or killed on the job that day.

Hope this helps.
Well duh , how you going to get hurt trip over the pen you dropped

Hurt your back from bending over picking your pin up ( oops I forget we have the 8 keys for lifting and lowering ) getting a really deep paper cut

Re-Raise

Please understand, the above prologue is to be interpreted as metaphor.

Once again, the Bourgeoisie system is rigged to chip away at Proletariat independence, and as he or she, is a part of the machine that is production, serves in a perpetual injuring of the common man's essence, insuring a slow death.
"ensuring" ..otherwise I could not agree more..

Integrity

Binge Poster
Which was the crux of your last 2 threads you started, one about safety, the other about being unified to promote change in how we can do our job safely.

For some odd reason, I kind of like you, don't make me change my mind.
I will do my best.

Please bear with the similarities of the threads.

The subtle differences are intentionally there to bring anyone interested to a place of action.

Please be patient with me. My audience on the BC can be a rough crowd.

10 point

Ask these guys if they planned to show up and get hurt at work...
IMG_20160810_080231.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sorry bro
But this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
Who would come to work and plan on getting hurt

There is a reason for this poll.

I agree with you, who actually plans on getting injured or killed on the job.

I would have expected complete agreement here yet there are several BCers who disagree.

Go figure?

Please vote.