One seat belt saves three lives!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Well for starters,those nuts drive on the wrong side of the road!! thank God we threw them out over 200 yrs ago !! They even had the poor horses screwed up !!

dragracer66

Pretty cool but, the shoulder belt was on the wrong way. Maybe because he is driving on the left side of the street........

satellitedriver

Well for starters,those nuts drive on the wrong side of the road!! thank God we threw them out over 200 yrs ago !! They even had the poor horses screwed up !!
I have driven thousands of miles/kilometers in England and I have to confess those buggers know how to drive.-(fast)-
The first time I got on an M road-(like our Interstates)-I told my wife that these folks drive like Texans.
I felt right at home.
Ireland is a different story.

satellitedriver

He shouldn't have had all those distractions on his dashboard.
Joke all you want.
I well remember what broken, sparkling windshield glass looks like when my face went through a windshield.
It is a big BAM, in slow motion.
I lived through it, to remember and share.
I have no idea what my friend saw in the last seconds of her life when she went through a windshield and died on a dirty patch of concrete called Hwy 45, in Houston.
What I do have is a clear idea of who else was traumatized, for the rest of their lives.
Me, her fiance and all her family and friends.
Every time one hears the click of a seat belt latching closed, one should hear the voices of the ones that love you and need you to come home safe.