Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I'm quite open to correction. You may list whatever information you think rebuts a claim of mine. You're allowed to do it.

It's just better if you actually read me first.
I went and cut and paste a good twenty statements already. Are you sure you want to go down that road again?

vantexan

You can usually find the winner of the argument by who retreats to sex references most.

I'm arrogant and condescending, but all of you guys retreat to sex and poop jokes whenever you are cornered by facts. That's generally a sign that I'm winning.
Since when? You constantly throw me into other posts with insults. So who's really threatened here?

wilberforce15

Why are you comparing a little passenger car to a half ton pickup? Lol
You said the weight is dangerous. It's not. There are tons of heavier vehicles out there, and the size doesn't make a difference.

Teslas are barely above the average weight of vehicles on the road, lol. They might even be under.

Ou812fu

You said the weight is dangerous. It's not. There are tons of heavier vehicles out there, and the size doesn't make a difference.

Teslas are barely above the average weight of vehicles on the road, lol. They might even be under.
Yet another misinformation. You get called on it and a lame excuse comes out..

wilberforce15

Yet another misinformation. You get called on it and a lame excuse comes out..
What misinformation?

The weight isn't dangerous, unless the weight of a minivan or light pickup is dangerous.
He is objectively wrong. He drives a truck heavier than my Tesla, and yet thinks the weight of mine is dangerous.

It's absurd.

Ou812fu

What misinformation?

The weight isn't dangerous, unless the weight of a minivan or light pickup is dangerous.
He is objectively wrong. He drives a truck heavier than my Tesla, and yet thinks the weight of mine is dangerous.

It's absurd.
Again, this is the same concept. If a foot ball player is 6'5" tall 205lbs and hits a person high, compared to a football player that is 5'9" tall 205lbs and hit someone low. The shorter more stalky football player is going to mess someone up.

Ou812fu

Again, this is the same concept. If a foot ball player is 6'5" tall 205lbs and hits a person high, compared to a football player that is 5'9" tall 205lbs and hit someone low. The shorter more stalky football player is going to mess someone up.
Not to mention their passenger cars are at least 1000 more pounds then a gas passenger car. Apples to apples..

wilberforce15

Lower is better in cars, numbnuts.
You want to get hit by something that has weight lower down rather than higher up.

If his truck hits me, the bulk of his weight is rather high up on my hood toward my windshield.

If I hit him, I hit him low, where he has much less direct impact.
This is incredibly easy. You're all just too triggered to think.
This is why deer are so deadly. They're not moving much and they're 100-150lbs around here. But they kill people because they hit high on the car.

If my Tesla hits his Tundra, the Tundra gets hit low and I get hit high.
You WANT to be hit low.

Ou812fu

Lower is better in cars, numbnuts.
You want to get hit by something that has weight lower down rather than higher up.

If his truck hits me, the bulk of his weight is rather high up on my hood toward my windshield.

If I hit him, I hit him low, where he has much less direct impact.
This is incredibly easy. You're all just too triggered to think.
This is why deer are so deadly. They're not moving much and they're 100-150lbs around here. But they kill people because they hit high on the car.

If my Tesla hits his Tundra, the Tundra gets hit low and I get hit high.
You WANT to be hit low.
Keeps talking, your mouth gets you caught everytime.

wilberforce15

Keeps talking, your mouth gets you caught everytime.
Caught in what?

I've corrected you on every post.
You get to pick whether to be hit by a Tesla Model X or by TotallyLiberal's Tundra. Which is it?

Which is more dangerous to get hit by?

This is easy. Let's see how triggered you are.
He said the weight made it dangerous. That's nonsense. The weight lowers the center of gravity substantially, and that makes it the safest to get hit by.

Ou812fu

Caught in what?

I've corrected you on every post.
You get to pick whether to be hit by a Tesla Model X or by TotallyLiberal's Tundra. Which is it?

Which is more dangerous to get hit by?

This is easy. Let's see how triggered you are.
He said the weight made it dangerous. That's nonsense. The weight lowers the center of gravity substantially, and that makes it the safest to get hit by.
You have only given your opinion. Not much you say is supported by fact at all.