Orion, does it work and if not? Why?

Irishman Collins

Hey, butthead. I know what I said but since you want to twist it into something else, let me explain. The local I am from is reform but the members voted pro Hoffa the last time. I believe that is the reason that the labor department hears our grievances timely because they have been told to by the IBT. The last thing the current administration wants is another locals membership turning on them. It is an interesting dynamic I know but I believe it to be true. I assure you from now on I will be paying close attention to your post and definitely will point out any discrepancies since you seem so eager to question mine.

Hey, butthead. I know what I said but since you want to twist it into something else, let me explain. The local I am from is reform but the members voted pro Hoffa the last time. I believe that is the reason that the labor department hears our grievances timely because they have been told to by the IBT. The last thing the current administration wants is another locals membership turning on them. It is an interesting dynamic I know but I believe it to be true. I assure you from now on I will be paying close attention to your post and definitely will point out any discrepancies since you seem so eager to question mine.
What are you like ten? Calling someone a butthead. Thats kind of childish. Seems like the chinks in your already weak armor are getting exposed. Now you can even have an adult conversation without name calling.

5habits100

Butthead? Don't make me call me lawyers for you threatening people. It's against RICO.

You are embarrassing yourself. You just threw up another air ball and you are about to be called for a foul. Not as smart as you thought you were. Time to call the lawyer.

Butthead? Don't make me call me lawyers for you threatening people. It's against RICO.
I can't believe he is threatening and taunting such a good union man like bubblehead. I mean bringing reproach on his good name. Sounds like a cranky kind of union man. He's very bitter that bubblehead caught him in a lie. It's not bubbles fault. Bubble didn't lie. He just investigated the facts and exposed Irish. I bet he isn't even Irish.

Oh yea Irish TDU still suck. Sue me. Circle the wagons and call the lawyers. I'm anti TDU. TDU sucks.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I guess I just dont understand the problem. All I know I have is one union, and I think they should be on the companies ass about what they are doing to us with our new technology. I am doing my part, I am on the list and I am filing, though I did give them a break when the weather sucks, I feel thats fair. Ive only been back one day and I worked 11 in -6 degrees. I cant follow it and ever get done. Its all about me when its this cold. I am getting done the way I know how, Orion can wait for a warm sunshiny day.

PT Car Washer

I guess I just dont understand the problem. All I know I have is one union, and I think they should be on the companies ass about what they are doing to us with our new technology. I am doing my part, I am on the list and I am filing, though I did give them a break when the weather sucks, I feel thats fair. Ive only been back one day and I worked 11 in -6 degrees. I cant follow it and ever get done. Its all about me when its this cold. I am getting done the way I know how, Orion can wait for a warm sunshiny day.
Think of TDU as wanting to be a two party system. All about control. Control of money. A lot of money.

Irishman Collins

Tooner, the weather might as well go ahead and suck for the rest of the year because Orion will never work. It doesn't take in consideration any variables. It is a joke

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
A better question would be, how has TDU managed to persist into their 5th decade ?

Because for some reason, they are able to effectively solicit monetary "donations".

Funny thing is, they won't reveal where it comes from.

They "say" it's from (Teamster) members....

But, they won't open their books to prove it. (We all know, anyways)

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Because for some reason, they are able to effectively solicit monetary "donations".

Funny thing is, they won't reveal where it comes from.

They "say" it's from (Teamster) members....

But, they won't open their books to prove it. (We all know, anyways)

-Bug-

Where do you think TDU's money is coming from?

I have no idea, nor do I care.

I do however understand, that if donations are the true source of their funding, why they would not open their books for a bunch of ruthless thugs who would most certainly attempt to intimidate, threaten and coerce their benefactors.

Last edited:

5habits100

Where do you think TDU's money is coming from?

I have no idea, nor do I care.

I do however understand, that if donations are the true source of their funding, why they would not open their books for a bunch of ruthless thugs who would most certainly attempt to intimidate, threaten and coerce their benefactors.
Funny stuff on here.