ORION dumbest moves- on topic please

Dr.Brownz

Instead of doing all the business's it has random house stops where I would be running across the street and making uturns on a highway, which made no sense because I drive right past all these on the way out of the route! And then halfway through the business's (also more res I drive right by again interspersed)it has me jump all the way to the end to get a pickup before they close for lunch from noon-2 whereas if it hadn't planned all the extra residential there would be no need to break.

Then it lines up the remaining business's block by block, the wrong way going down the opposite side of the street, like it would be 450 Penis ave,470 Penis Ave, 320 Penis ave, 350 Penis Ave, 368 Penis Ave, 390 Penis Ave, 200 Penis Ave, 210 Penis Ave, 100 Penis Ave, 102 Penis Ave, 15823 Oblong Schlong Way (new street that ORION has no Idea what to do with so it just throws it in here) Genius. Just make the RDO right the first time and things would be perfect

born2Bwild

Over many, many years and with the use of different drivers experiences we have perfected the routes. In a sense we set it up to deliver commercial first as a priority than delivered retail and than residential followed by timeley pickups that meet customer preferences . We have avoided school traffic, stay away from congested areas during rush hours, set residential run where as not to drive the same street twice as possible. We adhered to all directional traffic laws. We did all that during EDD installment it worked and made is easy to cover driver to bring consistently when we go absent.
With coming of ORION everything is out the window. the focus is now on MILEAGE and only mileage, and we know why. They want us in their mind to drive less add more stops eliminate routes save money.
It’s sad to see ORION IN PALCE where not even low management believes in it’s benefits. Customers not happy as ORION send totheir docks for pickups at midday for example.
We would love to hear from any of those proven Orion team to come out here and defend the benefits of ORION. This thread is in my opinion is the ORION IN REAL WORLD and they don’t want to read or respond.
Keep it coming fox. Show them what it does
But above all be safe screw it you’re more important

gman042

Been around the block a few times
True but you were also trained on how to run a route blind and also were on paper so nothing was ever late.

Our training now is "look at the board and follow it."

The information in the board is never right.
OH...let me rephrase that....it is NEVER correct.

Instead of using that gray matter that is in your head let us just following flawed information to try to get our routes done in a professional and timely manner.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
B6ADF1C3-4721-432A-8D5E-8915ED5FC747.jpeg