Orion help

They had mine set 20 minutes before I leave. The explanation was that "leave building time" should be the moment the last package is pulled from preload.

So... when I pointed out how it decimated the rest of the ORION dispatch, they adjusted it. I then started keeping track of when ORION thinks I'll get to my first stop. It calculates it as me driving to the first stop - nonstop - at the speed limit. Um... trailing end of rush hour, anyone?

ORION was thinking I'd get to my first stop 10 minutes or more before I actually would.

To mgmt's credit, they adjusted my leave building time to something rational.
Ya I'm pretty sure it's standard 10 minutes after start time. But when u leave 20-25 minutes after start time, and there bitching about trace, it's an easy GAFB! Next question

barnyard

KTM rider
My supes habit is to continually adjust things until the miles are unrealistically low. Last week, he changed it everyday so that sometimes, I had my last air at 10:10, other times at 10:25. Another day, I delivered the whole route before the pick ups started, even though Orion said I would not be able to; then another day, I had to skip 12 stops to start the pick ups and not miss any of those.

Last week it was impossible to do anything other than trip over the Orion bar.

barnyard

KTM rider
Today, I followed it pretty close to 100%, I ran a couple of neighborhoods in reverse so those miles will be identical, but the trace will be in the low 80s. A pickup moved, the address is changed in the diad for their pickup, but the trace had it at the same location as the old pick up. That added 8 miles.

Another driver was telling me that on Monday, he was able to start 30 minutes early. He ran 100% trace in the morning and scanned his last NDA stop 2 minutes before the commit time. I quit doing that route because Orion is always off for NDA and the pick ups.

WTF.

My center has been on Orion for 2+ years now. By now, this crap ought to be fixed.