Our center has the worst driver helpers

Air Recovery

The worst helper I ever had was the son of another driver. He was an absolutely useless know-it-all. I hate know-it-alls. His dad just laughed when I told him I had his kid as a helper. All he said was -good luck. :-)

You hate know it alls....

You must not get along with Upstate......

rocket man

Our driver helpers are literally useless. We've had driver helpers show up drunk. High as a kite. Dressed in literal pajmas. 200 lbs overweight. We had one dude who literally smelled like :censored2:. We have helpers who clearly don't know what the job entails and burn out in the first 2 hours. Some who need to pee every 10 minutes.

Has anyone actually had a good driver helper? I'm grateful season is ending because I feel like I'm :censored2:ing babysitting with these idiots in the car with me.
If I help her wants to fight you inside the package carbecause you want him to put his cell phone away is that considered a good helper?

Dumbperson

Our driver helpers are literally useless. We've had driver helpers show up drunk. High as a kite. Dressed in literal pajmas. 200 lbs overweight. We had one dude who literally smelled like :censored2:. We have helpers who clearly don't know what the job entails and burn out in the first 2 hours. Some who need to pee every 10 minutes.

Has anyone actually had a good driver helper? I'm grateful season is ending because I feel like I'm :censored2:ing babysitting with these idiots in the car with me.
i had a helper who was so good this year i passed him off to a runner so i didnt start getting 400 stops.

Indecisi0n

But its just like watching Comedy Central reading his BS.
The fact he's returned multiple times after saying he was done here is just sad . He no ponder works here but still insist on posting . Get a life already . All he has to talk to is people on BC and his cats .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am so sick of my posts being deleted from Brown Café!!!! friend all of you M friend Ers!!! :censored2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B3A60F22-16C2-4ECE-BA8A-0E5FE062222C.gif