Our center has the worst driver helpers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
images

FU FU FU!!!! FU Brown café!! POS M FER!!!

hope you’ve enjoyed your time here

lmao

MrBates

My first year I had a helper who requested to leave after the first 20 stops because he said his hands were frozen.

Second year the helper wanted to leave at 3pm because he had to take a dump. I offered to drive him to the local Kohls where the bathrooms are pristine but he said he couldn't concentrate unless he is on his throne at home.

Year 3 - Helper "had" to leave at 3pm because he had an online game tournament scheduled.

Year 4 and 5 weren't too bad...I had my cousin as my helper who worked as long as he had to and he worked as directed.

This year I have a part time helper that leaves at 2pm everyday.

When I was a kid in high school I was making $3.65/hr and I worked till the job was done. I dont need my helper to be blazing fast, all I want is someone who is on time, works safe and stays till the job is done. I guess nowadays it's a little too much to ask for.

Nike

I think it is a terrible idea, mainly because it will be hard to get/maintain our support/auxiliary staff for more weekend work.
It means more preloaders, local sorters, PT sups, people to answer the phone at the building, refuelers, etc. Those positions are already hard to staff as part-timers as it is. They will have to spend significantly more money to do this successfully long term, either as more full-timers or paying heavily in bonuses (time and half, double pay,) and it is hard for me to see that happening here.

UPS adding Sunday delivery next year, joining rival FedEx

UPS is joining FedEx in the rush for 7-day delivery — and it's a sign that both delivery giants are taking Amazon's logistics build-up seriously

clean hairy

The fact he's returned multiple times after saying he was done here is just sad . He no ponder works here but still insist on posting . Get a life already . All he has to talk to is people on BC and his cats .
He could sit on the front porch reading the paper and scream at kids to get off his lawn!
AND, leave us alone!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I have a good one this year. He’s a pothead but the higher he is the more he concentrates so I tell him do what ya gotta do before we meet up. I bring a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos which keeps him motivated.
Toss him a treat and rub him hehind the ears. Good boy!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I have a good one this year. He’s a pothead but the higher he is the more he concentrates so I tell him do what ya gotta do before we meet up. I bring a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos which keeps him motivated.
Pretty sure mine is too, I told him “idgaf what you do just show up on time put your seatbelt on and off appropriately and don’t let me SEE or SMELL you doing anything illegal.” I don’t care. Nice kid, works hard, easy to get along with.

Re-Raise

I actually have my 20yr old nephew as my helper this year. I told the HR lady to hire him, and they did without any interview or anything else.

He had to watch some videos online and that was it.

It is nice to have someone I know will show up and not annoy the crap out of me all day.

Friday I accidentally slammed the bulkhead door on his finger, but it was no big deal because his isn’t a huge pssy. We put a bandaid on it and continued on!

Dr.Brownz

Marijuana became ubiquitous in Jamaica because the plantation owners figured out the Jamaicans would not complain about working long days if they were smoking the weed

Dumbperson

I can't wait until my nephew is old enough to be my helper. I'm gonna run him like a dog for all the sports equipment I've bought him the last 4 christmases