Our Fantastic Healthcare

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And you learned nothing. Trickle down doesn't work, which means Trump's "plan" won't work either, because it's "Trickled-On 2". You GOP weasel shills amaze me. You say you went to college. Was it the University of Guadalajara at Tijuana, or a correspondence course from Trump U?

Either way, your degree is worthless, and so is your economic theory. Your position as a theoretical Ops Manager confirms you're both stupid and a loser.

What does trickle-down have to do with Friedman or any other economist? There is no economic theory that predicts trickle-down benefits.

As I was saying about people who don't know WTF they're talking about...

slowdriver

What does trickle-down have to do with Friedman or any other economist? There is no economic theory that predicts trickle-down benefits.

As I was saying about people who don't know WTF they're talking about...
Uhhh... maybe because friedman was an adviser to reagan...

59 Dano

Uhhh... maybe because friedman was an adviser to reagan...

Reagan never proposed or advocated or predicted anything resembling trickle-down. Try and keep up, mmmm'kay?

Trickle-down was a straw man argument created by those who oppose tax cuts.

slowdriver

Reagan never proposed or advocated or predicted anything resembling trickle-down. Try and keep up, mmmm'kay?

Seriously? you are arguing semantics? You know what he means...

Most people associate trickle-down with supply side.

Last edited:

59 Dano

Seriously? you are arguing semantics? You know what he means...

Most people associate trickle-down with supply side.

It's not an issue of semantics. I know people associate TD with supply side, hence my comment that it's a straw man argument. The term itself was applied for obvious reasons. There are some clowns who really believe that there's a trickle-down element, and they're just as silly as those who think there is supposed to be one, but it doesn't exist.

There is nothing in supply side economic theory that even suggests a trickle-down effect or benefit. The primary argument for supply side policies is that it is more efficient at creating economic activity (and as a result, aggregate economic growth) than other policies.