Our Smaller Express station is moving into a Mega-Ground station.

That is the grand plan....move express and ground into the same buildings. The bean counters that have never stepped one foot into operations outside of the Memphis bubble think this will work. All they see are building that are not being used throughout the whole day. I am sure they think they could run an epress p1, fo sort, then ground, then express p2(aka response) and finish off with express then ground pm sorts.

Sounds great in utopia land...so when the express flight is late (every day) and the ground sort needs the start do you think they are just going to wait? Heck no, start that ground sort.

What a mess every day...

falcon back

That is the grand plan....move express and ground into the same buildings. The bean counters that have never stepped one foot into operations outside of the Memphis bubble think this will work. All they see are building that are not being used throughout the whole day. I am sure they think they could run an epress p1, fo sort, then ground, then express p2(aka response) and finish off with express then ground pm sorts.

Sounds great in utopia land...so when the express flight is late (every day) and the ground sort needs the start do you think they are just going to wait? Heck no, start that ground sort.

What a mess every day...
Sounds like you have it all figured out.

Working4the1%

What a mess every day...
Relax. They will just screw over the ground