Paid Sick Days

Parth

How many days can we call out sick in a row? Is it 3 and then we need a doc's note after that? Or can I take Monday and Tuesday off, then Thursday and Friday? I'm just wondering because I called out sick for the first time ever and my supe said I HAD to come in. Which is ridiculous since they love to cut people an hour into the shift. And I'm gonna decide to use my sick days. Also, what month do they renew our sick/personal days/vacation? Is it different in every state because apparently it renews in May(?) in NJ.

How many days can we call out sick in a row? Is it 3 and then we need a doc's note after that? Or can I take Monday and Tuesday off, then Thursday and Friday? I'm just wondering because I called out sick for the first time ever and my supe said I HAD to come in. Which is ridiculous since they love to cut people an hour into the shift. And I'm gonna decide to use my sick days. Also, what month do they renew our sick/personal days/vacation? Is it different in every state because apparently it renews in May(?) in NJ.
How many sick days do you need in one week?

542thruNthru

We would need more information then just NJ. We would need to know what supplmental you're under.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

Need to know the supplement for the rules. There are several supplements in NJ.