AndrewYSO

I worked for UPS for only about a week and a half and I ended up getting a new job. When I setup how I was getting paid I dont remember what setting I chose. I got a ADP Visa card in the mail but whenever I try to log in, it says security information was incorrect and when I call to see if a paper check is at UPS, none of my supervisors answer and I went to HR and they said I needed to contact my supervisor (who has not answered the last 5 times I called).

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I worked for UPS for only about a week and a half and I ended up getting a new job. When I setup how I was getting paid I dont remember what setting I chose. I got a ADP Visa card in the mail but whenever I try to log in, it says security information was incorrect and when I call to see if a paper check is at UPS, none of my supervisors answer and I went to HR and they said I needed to contact my supervisor (who has not answered the last 5 times I called).
Hmmmmmmm. We’re all pretty busy this week. I mean, maybe after Jesus’ birthday, someone might answer your question.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
D1D5589E-C7FA-4B85-B4A6-F692A7D98E95.gif

E

el blanco

was it a little too difficult?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the supervisor usually split the checks up of people who quit quickly, it is part of their bonus

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

What's your new job ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-3.gif

upschuck

If you got an ADP card, that is how you're getting paid. I'd call ADP, if you're having trouble with their card.

E

el blanco

you will be promptly paid on the first anniversary of your employment date

only 50.5 more weeks

E

el blanco

did you leave during break?