PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

It will be fine

You do realize that those jobs were those vacated at the front of the pandemic????
President Trump’s Operation Warp Speed accelerated the vaccine development and roll out.
Jobs came as a result of those actions.
Dementia Joe just stepped in and took the credit and his followers ignorantly applauded his “leadership”.
I agree, Trump lost those jobs. Joe got them back. So much winning.

It will be fine

You don’t have to convince me that you’re intellectually challenged.
Trump did not lose any jobs.
China Joe’s brothers in Wuhan China are responsible.
Go finish your dozen donuts.
Facts don’t lie. Trump is first president in modern history to end his term with fewer jobs than when it began. You can cry about how it wasn’t his fault but that doesn’t change reality.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Facts don’t lie. Trump is first president in modern history to end his term with fewer jobs than when it began. You can cry about how it wasn’t his fault but that doesn’t change reality.
Facts don't lie, you're so deranged with hatred for Trump that you're defending the brutal authoritarian communist country that unleashed a pandemic on the entire globe.

Really pathetic lady.

vantexan

Shots in arms, checks in the bank. It’s pretty simple. The country’s businesses all breathed a sigh of relief when adults took back the executive branch.
No, the adults stormed the Capitol Jan. 6th, not the White House. We were already starting the vaccinations under Trump. And how did that create jobs? Returning to work isn't a result of economic policies creating jobs.

It will be fine

Yes. It was all orange man. Nothing to do with the democratic governors and mayors shutting their economies down. Lmfao.
He was in charge. People that actually lead take ownership of everything the people under them do. If one of my employees screw up it’s because I failed somewhere in training or communication or discipline. Losers try to shift blame to other people.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
He was in charge. People that actually lead take ownership of everything the people under them do. If one of my employees screw up it’s because I failed somewhere in training or communication or discipline. Losers try to shift blame to other people.
Lol.

It will be fine

No, the adults stormed the Capitol Jan. 6th, not the White House. We were already starting the vaccinations under Trump. And how did that create jobs? Returning to work isn't a result of economic policies creating jobs.
Trump had no plan for vaccine distribution. It took Joe to get the shots out there to everyone.

vantexan

They weren't Trump's employees. They were free citizens exercising their right to protest. Apparently they got it in their heads after watching a summer of protests that it's the thing to do, smashing windows and doors. Imagine their shock when they found out that Democrats didn't support them destroying things when for months Democrats supported rioting, looting, burning, beatings, and murder. And all they did was break a few things in the Capitol.