PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s hard to blame them. Current right wing ideology has little substance. It’s all personal grievance, screaming about cancel culture and whatnot. When they don’t have ideas to argue they personally attack their opponents. I take it as a clear admission their ideas are bad.
It’s hard to blame them. Current left wing ideology has little substance. It’s all personal grievance, screaming about perceived racism and whatnot. When they don’t have ideas to argue they personally attack their opponents. I take it as a clear admission their ideas are bad.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It’s hard to blame them. Current left wing ideology has little substance. It’s all personal grievance, screaming about perceived racism and whatnot. When they don’t have ideas to argue they personally attack their opponents. I take it as a clear admission their ideas are bad.

It is starting to get passé, old and repetitive...On to the next news cycle...The American public is getting bored with this BLM rhetoric, we heard it before and we are getting real sick of it.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I haven’t seen you post any actual political thought. It’s pretty much all screaming personal attacks. That makes you an opponent of intelligent discourse. Hope this helps.
Well; all I can say is that you are living on your own planet if you cannot comprehend what I have clearly stated on these boards.

I realize now they may be way over your head. This English language...........

Perhaps if you pulled your head out of whatever dirty orifice you have it in, and practiced some reading comprehension exercise, you may get it..

I just can't help you anymore.

Overpaid Union Thug

1621379140629.png

It will be fine

Well; all I can say is that you are living on your own planet if you cannot comprehend what I have clearly stated on these boards.

I realize now they may be way over your head. This English language...........

Perhaps if you pulled your head out of whatever dirty orifice you have it in, and practiced some reading comprehension exercise, you may get it..

I just can't help you anymore.
See more attacks. It’s sad. Did your mother not love you enough?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Shots in arms, checks in the bank. It’s pretty simple.
Both of these was started under Trump. Remember Joe and Kamala saying they would never take a vaccine that was put out under Trump and then lined up to get it. Also Checks in the bank was started by Trump only difference is Trump wanted to give everyone $2000 more and Joe did his Bidenomics and gave $600 calling it $2000. So pretty much anything Biden didn’t stop that Trump started has been a success while the executive orders that Biden has stopped of Trumps has been a disaster. If you are a criminal, pedophile, illegal or someone that has screwed up their live so much you believe the government can do a better job running your life than you can then I could see why you would want Joe.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
That’s wasn’t for Joe to control. He was just a candidate during development. When he took over he actually lead the teams responsible for deployment of the vaccine and did it far better than any expectations.
Ta taaaaa..

Attachments

• IMG_20210514_133048_260.jpg
    IMG_20210514_133048_260.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 63