PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

The big package

Simmer down chicken little. The sky is not falling. There is plenty of oil and gas, just a supply problem caused by trumps buddy Putin. President Biden has a 63% approval rating in his first 100 days. trump had a 63% disapproval rating during his whole regime.
The stupid and the dead don't get affected by anything , because they don't know any better !!!

bbsam

Staff member
Life was good ??? The only good thing about the '70s was the weed !!! Odd days even days sitting in long gas lines , inflation was absolutely through the roof , !!! Oh yeah , it was great !!!
I opened a savings account making 13% interest. I thought that was great.

bbsam

Staff member
A very childish conclusion.
Politicians are responsible for whatever shape the USA is in ...
... regular Joes just trying to make a living and saving for their future are not to blame.​
The regular Joe’s who kept voting for the politicians who shaped the country we live in do not get a free pass.

PCM Troll

Simmer down chicken little. The sky is not falling. There is plenty of oil and gas, just a supply problem caused by trumps buddy Putin. President Biden has a 63% approval rating in his first 100 days. trump had a 63% disapproval rating during his whole regime
That approval rating for Biden was taken from a class of of 11 kindergarten children in which 7 thought he was doing a good job. Did you really think that approval rating was from tax paying American citizens? 😂

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Not everyone survived. 600,000 died because of his incompetence and his dream of becoming king of the United States. Doesn't the sky look bluer and the air smells cleaner. God bless you President Biden.
Since your such a positive thinking guy (I’m sure you are not just being positive on one side?) let’s look at some positivity….. So 600,000 died. The experts, even the loved Fauci, said 2 million was going to die from this virus so using your own positive outlook it looks like Trump has saved 1,400,000 people! God bless you president Trump. Great job I’m sure you are thinking.

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't vote for any elected politician ... does that mean I'm not culpable?
Besides, it's losers like you that voted in Obama and Biden.
Really? You wanna put the blame on 2 presidents of one party over the past 40 years? Seriously?

Admit it. Your generation got spoiled by generations making the world a better place. And as soon as y’all got into power, you got greedy and decided, “friend the future generations!” Your generation has lived by the fanatical ideas that taxes are bad, government is evil, and all spending is wasteful all so that you could ignore the monumental debt you were racking up for future generations.

But it’s Obama and Biden...ok.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Simmer down chicken little. The sky is not falling. There is plenty of oil and gas, just a supply problem caused by trumps buddy Putin. President Biden has a 63% approval rating in his first 100 days. trump had a 63% disapproval rating during his whole regime.
You believe the putin narrative? Dang son you need to read some books. Why is it taking so long to start the pipeline back up? And why has there not been anything said or a push to be more active about it? Asking for a friend, because I have truly stopped communicating with idiots.

El Correcto

god is dead
Admit it. Your generation got spoiled by generations making the world a better place. And as soon as y’all got into power, you got greedy and decided, “friend the future generations!”
This is a very flawed outlook if you think spending to insolvency is making the world a better place for future generations. You people are plundering the future generations right now trillion dollar spending package after trillion dollar spending package.

bbsam

Staff member
This is a very flawed outlook if you think spending to insolvency is making the world a better place for future generations. You people are plundering the future generations right now trillion dollar spending package after trillion dollar spending package.
40 years of the same.