PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

BeefiestMass

Obviously the pipeline getting shut down is not the White House's fault, but allowing people to hoard and companies to price-gouge absolutely is. If the "shortages" continue, that'll be Biden's fault, too. No reason for any of this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Obviously the pipeline getting shut down is not the White House's fault, but allowing people to hoard and companies to price-gouge absolutely is. If the "shortages" continue, that'll be Biden's fault, too. No reason for any of this.

What about the hands off apprpach in dealing with the situation? "They're a private company, we don't like to interfere in private industry." Unless we are forcing people to close their businesses. What about all the other regulations that are preventing a free market solution or work around to the situation? Nope, no interference in private industry there. Liars and fools.

BeefiestMass

What about the hands off apprpach in dealing with the situation? "They're a private company, we don't like to interfere in private industry." Unless we are forcing people to close their businesses. What about all the other regulations that are preventing a free market solution or work around to the situation? Nope, no interference in private industry there. Liars and fools.
What's currently going on is the hands-off approach. And I'm sure it'll work out OK. But the whole thing could've been avoided in the first place.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Simmer down chicken little. The sky is not falling. There is plenty of oil and gas, just a supply problem caused by trumps buddy Putin. President Biden has a 63% approval rating in his first 100 days. trump had a 63% disapproval rating during his whole regime.
You mean to tell me that we can't shut down the internet connection to restart the pipeline? Come on. Use that squishy thing between your ears.

JUST IN - Colonial Pipeline not planning to pay ransom to the hackers... for now (WaPo)

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
You mean to tell me that we can't shut down the internet connection to restart the pipeline? Come on. Use that squishy thing between your ears.

JUST IN - Colonial Pipeline not planning to pay ransom to the hackers... for now (WaPo)

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    913.8 KB · Views: 56