Peak 2019 bonuses

542thruNthru

Do you ever rub it in to the rookies about how much you make?

I doubt someone that advocate for PT workers would rub in their face how much more he makes.

That's something a FTer that sold out his brothers and sisters would do..... you know... you. :)

rod

Retired 22 years
I doubt someone that advocate for PT workers would rub in their face how much more he makes.

That's something a FTer that sold out his brothers and sisters would do..... you know... you. :)
How blind can you be? SURE he has rubbed it in a time or two when some rookie was on his case about why he should retire and let them move up. Or maybe when some rookie was bragging about how he could do his job faster. If he hasn't rubbed it in a time or two he isn't human. There you go again--blaming FT because the PT'ers won't vote. Pretty feeble excuse.

542thruNthru

How blind can you be? SURE he has rubbed it in a time or two when some rookie was on his case about why he should retire and let them move up. Or maybe when some rookie was bragging about how he could do his job faster. If he hasn't rubbed it in a time or two he isn't human. There you go again--blaming FT because the PT'ers won't vote. Pretty feeble excuse.

No not blaming FT for PT problems. I'm actually blaming someone that voted YES on that contract.

Settle down old man you'll get your depends all twisted up. :)

What'dyabringmetoday???

Sure it was - for those hired on during the earlier contracts. We had a couple PT gals who retired not that long ago who were making drivers wages. @PT Car Washer has been there for 60 years--I'm sure he makes over 30 bucks an hour.
Yeah got ya. I was definitely not smelling what you were cooking. I was half asleep but see what you meant now. Sorry.

WorkingAsDirected

2019 bonus.jpg

PTPeanuts

I wish we could get that bonus here but it will never happen.
My building is the kind of place where guys ask the sup to cover their spot for them while they go to the bathroom.