Peak 2019 bonuses

This is a major union failure. If UPS can pay seasonal employees that kind of cash. Then they can pay their year round employees more! It maybe time to disband the union! A $200 bonus a week is much more than our monthly union dues.

542thruNthru

This is a major union failure. If UPS can pay seasonal employees that kind of cash. Then they can pay their year round employees more! It maybe time to disband the union! A $200 bonus a week is much more than our monthly union dues.

Lol yeah ok buddy.
tenor-50.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If ups wants to pay more

what’s the union gonna say

you can’t do that

If ups wants to pay more

what’s the union gonna say

you can’t do that
I know the union won’t do a thing. It’s typical Teamsters. Let the people who pay them get burned. I’d give up my union dues and healthcare for $200 more a week. Individual healthcare plans are cheaper than $200 a week. The Union does tell UPS how to run their business!

tourists24

Yeah.... good call. I’m sure UPS will pay you the same as they do now without the Teamsters. Plus give you some extra.

Package Stick

"Send it."
I know the union won’t do a thing. It’s typical Teamsters. Let the people who pay them get burned. I’d give up my union dues and healthcare for $200 more a week. Individual healthcare plans are cheaper than $200 a week. The Union does tell UPS how to run their business!
That's what they want.

What about the guys with 6 kids and a wife? Screw them?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They could of course, but itd have to be negotiated.

Wages, which have already been negotiated, are set at a minimum in the contract. There would be no talks needed if the company decided to increase those wages on a region by region basis. There would be talks needed if the company decided to decrease those wages.

And you think disbanding the union is gonna give you a better chance at higher pay?

The answer is yes! How are you not comprehending this? These seasonal new hires are making more money than union year round workers. Guess what? They have no union. UPS started them at union wages and a $200 a week bonus. That’s a better deal than the Fraudsters got us!

AwashBwashCwash

The bonus is nice but all of these people will be gone in a few weeks and you will still have a job.
Also to be frank it's $200 a week. It's not exactly life changing money and you're ready to blow the union up over it.

Why are you raging so hard just because some poor bastard seasonal worker gets a few extra bucks in his pocket?
Can't be happy unless he's poorer than you?