Peak Information

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
As someone who has not worked at UPS during peak before, seeing as that moment is rapping upon our door what am I to expect? In terms of hours, pay, flow, volume what have you. I did some searching on the forums and have not found what I am looking for, before you smartasses pull that on me.

542thruNthru

As someone who has not worked at UPS during peak before, seeing as that moment is rapping upon our door what am I to expect? In terms of hours, pay, flow, volume what have you. I did some searching on the forums and have not found what I am looking for, before you smartasses pull that on me.

Peak is a myth made up by old drivers that are burning out at the end of their career.

It's just business as usual don't worry about it.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
watch your mouth, you will not get any answers talking to us like that. You need to apologize..
43880610_1679936135467794_6230429999397076992_n.jpg

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Peak is a myth made up by old drivers that are burning out at the end of their career.

It's just business as usual don't worry about it.
This whole week all I have been hearing about from drivers down to loaders and even sups is how peak is like storming Omaha beach with MGs just cutting everyone down.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
This whole week all I have been hearing about from drivers down to loaders and even sups is how peak is like storming Omaha beach with MGs just cutting everyone down.

More like hamburger hill. There are many surprises ready pop out of a hole with a bayonette and a bamboo trap for safety measures