Peak Mode Is For cowards

Hot Carl

Runners and gunners actually should wear diapers. They keep them from having to waste time to go to the restroom and they come in handy when they throw a bitch fit when their supervisor, who they thought was there friend, adds another 30 stop to their 12 hour dispatch. LOL
They don't need diapers. They use Gatorade bottles and then leave them in the postal totes to freeze overnight. As for the other end, well there's always DR bags.

Zowert

Why would I run n’ gun during peak? I want a new pickup. Many of us will make more money during peak alone than most minimum wage workers do all year. When I’m out till 10 on Christmas Eve missing my family I just keep thinking about all the money I’m making.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
I was doing 200 by 3:00, then one day I got written up for not wearing a mask. Guess I was just kicking too much :censored2: for them-they want to suspend me* good idea to piss off your workers before peak...

Overpaid Union Thug

Many centers that have Tues-Saturday are running an extra preload Monday (tomorrow morning.) Should be interesting dispatches. And also interesting to see how many drivers are cowards and go into peak mode as a result. If they haven’t already.

I predict ending up with a dead DIAD by 17:00 (our DIADs are well past their intended use) and having to transfer many stops to a running and gunning coward that hasn’t has even a minute of lunch or break. Their frustration will be multiplied tenfold when I inform them we can’t transfer the stops from a dead DIAD. Maybe they can pour the contents of the numerous piss bottles all over them and sheet them as missed/damaged? LMFAO

Many centers that have Tues-Saturday are running an extra preload Monday (tomorrow morning.) Should be interesting dispatches. And also interesting to see how many drivers are cowards and go into peak mode as a result. If they haven’t already.

I predict ending up with a dead DIAD by 17:00 (our DIADs are well past their intended use) and having to transfer many stops to a running and gunning coward that hasn’t has even a minute of lunch or break. Their frustration will be multiplied tenfold when I inform them we can’t transfer the stops from a dead DIAD. Maybe they can pour the contents of the numerous piss bottles all over them and sheet them as missed/damaged? LMFAO
Your center doesn't have the cradle yet?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

I gotta run, man! It’s super scary in the dark!

Hot Carl

Gonna be awfully hard to do this time of year when they're all frozen solid in the back.

Hot Carl

glad mine doesn't have a cradle anymore...less bells and whistles to watch you with.
I have one in mine but it stopped working right after about two weeks. It bounces in and out and disconnects every time I hit a bump or pothole and I think all of that opening up and closing the navigation actually sucks down the battery more, so I just quit using it altogether and went back to using the slot. Probably gonna get written up sooner or later. Oh well.

Overpaid Union Thug

Who’s it gonna be this year? Who will crack under the pressure of seeing stacks of Amazon and Target boxes and forego following the methods and start running stops off? Take lunch? LOL forget about. Because “there’s no time” right?

Dave’s not here to tell us that “peak is our Super Bowl” (<—-LMFAO) so maybe the new 22.4s? Or will some veterans crack and force their helpers to sprint stops off as well?

For those that do that crap….yes….you are cowards. But the rest of us salute you. Thanks for absorbing that additional work from our routes. PLEASE continue to be workhorses. The rest of us mules love you guys!

86199DA8-B55F-4F4C-B063-D9367E0E740F.jpeg

Last edited:

BrownSnowFlake

Who’s it gonna be this year? Who will crack under the pressure of seeing stacks of Amazon and Target boxes and forego following the methods and start running stops off? Take lunch? LOL forget about. Because “there’s no time” right?

Dave’s not here to tell us that “peak is our Super Bowl” (<—-LMFAO) so maybe the new 22.4s? Or will some veterans crack and force their helpers to sprint stops off as well?

For those that do that crap….yes….you are cowards. But the rest of us salute you. Thanks for absorbing that additional work from our routes. PLEASE continue to be workhorses. The rest of us mules love you guys!

View attachment 361262
I was just gonna let PVDs do all the work but I heard on this forum that we're not using them anymore