Personal Vehicle Deliveries(peak)

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Any body hear about UberEats? Now Uber will pick up and a quarter pounder meal from McDonald's and deliver it for you. Its a $5 delivery fee. If a guy will purchase and deliver a quarter pounder in their privately owned car and deliver it to a complete stranger for less than $5, somebody will be willing to deliver packages for $18.75 and 52 cents a mile. Hopefully the Teamsters keeps this in check, this could turn out bad for all of us. I doubt these people will pay me $35 an hour, plus benefits to change their oil.
Hey, UberEats sounds like a sweet gig. Plenty of lardazzes to keep a guy busy all day every day.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What do you mean supervisor, "or someone" who's the someone? No hourly would ever agree to this.

Kiss my a** you think I'm letting you leave packages in my garage for some derelict to take union bargained work away from my brothers and sisters.
You think you're the type of person who would be asked? Get real.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Yes it is. Maybe you want to call people in the military idiots? Or tell me how to deliver a package?

You are big :censored2:ing joke.
YouMad.jpg

Star B

White Lightening
i hope for everyones sake the teamsters fight this hard.

However, I can see the appeal. If I was still working at one of my previous dead end jobs, I'd be signing up for this yesterday.

dudebro

This dude doesn't have a :censored2:ing clue.

You're right. It takes at least 25 years to learn the nuances of taking a box from over here, bringing it over there, and shining a red laser on it.

They let resident doctors start cutting people after 3 years of med school, but ask someone on here what it takes to learn driving and they'll say 40 years.

You're right. It takes at least 25 years to learn the nuances of taking a box from over here, bringing it over there, and shining a red laser on it.

They let resident doctors start cutting people after 3 years of med school, but ask someone on here what it takes to learn driving and they'll say 40 years.
Well...
Someone who never did my job shouldn't be able to tell me how to do mine.

If you looked at any of his posts, you could see he is clueless.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Far from clueless. Nice deflection BTW.
it's not a deflection, you're asserting that your personal judgement is enough to decide experience, yet you deny that anyone else can have a similar ability

didn't think i'd see that attitude again till my kids hit high school but the world likes to surprise i guess